💖 Isqhaan love story💖

25 years later

Isqhaan was finally 25 years and also 25 years since his parents divorced, and he just finished college and started his own business, he was the CEO of isqhaan cars enterprising limited, everyone was to happy for him.

His friends was also working with him and supported them, he was looking so handsome in his suit and tie. A beautiful girl name Anita, she is a tall, nice and caring and also drives. Her car broke down and she needed to get it fix as soon as possible  becuz she needed to get to college for her exam. She was doing her final exam. Isqhaan was looking at her with love in his eyes and he was only hearing veilin.

She came up to him and said , "Hello mister, what are you looking at ??" , Oh how can I help you, ma'am??" Well my car need fixing and I have to get to college as soon as possible and I doh know how to get there without my car. "May I drop you to college ma'am??" "Sure ok, thanks"

"Where are ur college address??" "Just straight ahead and turn right and thanks for the lift !!"  Let me introduced myself, " Maine naam hai isqhaan aur tumda naam Kya hai?? "Maine ma'am hai Anita, nice to meet you isqhaan" "Same here"

My friends and I are having a celebration for our successful journey of our lives, " do you and friends would like to join us along with our journey too ???
"Sure would love too but I don't have any friends since I just moved here !!" "Oh ok, well now you have friends" "Really, who are they??" " Obviously, my friends and I ofc!!"

You reached ur college miss Anita, sew at the party then. A few hours later our party was on. And I think I have to confess my love for her. She came with a short red dress and her hair flowing like water.

They both was in love with each other but they denied it cuz Anita was still in college but they couldn't deny it any long. A few weeks later isqhaan  and his parents came with an alliance to get married to Anita,so Anita's parents agreed and everyone was very busy and doing shopping for the engagement dress and thing and then the wedding was was in three weeks and they were excited.

Anita and isqhaan went on their first date before the engagement and they both was excited and can't wait for their engagement tomorrow afternoon. They invited a lot of relatives and friends, everyone was preparing for tomorrow.

The next day, was their special day together and next two weeks was their wedding, they send put their invitations for everyone. A few hours later, everyone started to arrived for the special occasion, so everything was going as planned. Finally the moment that everyone was waiting on,"the changing of the rings!"

They had to dance to one of the favorites song which everyone knew really well especially Anita and isqhaan, so they were called on staged and their performance begins.

Everyone gave them a around of applause and they didn't even noticed that their performance was done and everyone was chanted and making a lot of noise.

Plz enjoy and keep safe
So my last chapter I'm ganna
Work on it sometime
Continue to vote, comment and share
Love 💖💖 you all so much and continue
To love and support
Have a great and wonderful day guys 💖💖