Chapter 12 - Boys

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* When Will I See You Again? *:・゚✧*:・゚

"Wow the milkshakes were great, thanks Oliver!" Gilda exclaimed as the group of six walked out of the diner

"Aha it was no problem" Oliver grinned. "Hm, I'm sort of shocked you had enough money to cover all that food" Emma replied looking up at Oliver. 

"Oh yeah, my dad is sort of rich" Oliver rubbed that back of his head. 

"Oh really? Must be nice, but Gilda is also very rich too" Emma smirked while leaning closer to Oliver. He just smiled. He finally got to see Emma not yelling or annoyed at him for once. Norman shot a glare at Oliver but he didn't seem to see it since his attention was on Emma.

"Well I better get going now" Olivia smiled as she pointed toward where her house was. "Oh, alright" Norman pulled Olivia into a hug. The brunette froze with shock but came but to her senses to hug Norman back.

Emma looked at the two and felt her heart crack. Oliver took notice and immediately tried to cheer her up. "Hey Emma, didn't you wanna show your dress to me?" Oliver asked eagerly. Emma looked at him with confusion until she understood he was just trying to bail this situation. "Oh uhm yeah" Emma smiled. 

"I'm gonna go walk Emma home, hope y'all are fine with that" Oliver asked while Emma started to walk home.

"Oh uhm sure, I don't think any of us mind" Gilda said while turning to the other teenagers. Norman felt his heart pierce but just nodded with Ray.

"K, cya!" Oliver yelled while he ran to catch up with Emma. Emma sighed once Oliver was caught up. "Thanks for that" Emma smiled. "No need for thanks" Oliver shrugged. The silence wasn't very comfortable between them so Oliver broke it. 

"You like Norman?" He asked suddenly. Emma froze. "No point in hiding it from you anymore, huh?" Emma laughed. Oliver smiled even though it hurt him to see her like someone else who didn't seem to reciprocate it. They continued walking until they reached Emma's house.

"Thanks for the walk, I didn't think you'd actually walk me home" Emma chuckled. 

"Eh it's no problem" . They stared at each other for a little too long before Yuugo came out of his house to see his daughter with a teenage boy. Not a good sight for a single father. Yuugo's eyes widen as he spit out his warm cup of coffee.

"Oh hell no, Emma you're already flirting with boys??" Yuugo yelled as he speed walked  towards the two teenagers. Emma's face went red. "Ah-uhm no?? Certainly not with this guy" Emma yelled back trying to redeem herself. Yuugo then pulled Oliver to the side and started whispering to him. Oliver seemed a little startled so Emma decided to use this time to escape inside the house.

She ran inside, shut the door behind her, and quickly made her way up the stairs. She wondered what Yuugo had to whisper to Oliver. If he was going to lecture him for talking to his daughter, he would've kept yelling.