chapter 3

Haruto's POV

"Haruto, that wasn't very nice of you to say!" Yoshi exclaimed, obviously angered by the events that had just occurred. "Also, no need for you to scare Hana like that!" With a chuckle, I simply decided to stay quiet and watch Hana's reaction. She was blushing a bright red, and I could tell that she was certainly shivering all over from what I had just done a few minutes earlier. "Haruto, apologize!" Yoshi demanded that I apologize to the girl, but I rolled my eyes at him in response.

"Why should I apologize?" I asked of him. "It's not like what I said wasn't true!"

"Still, it wasn't really nice..." that annoying matchmaker angel Doyoung stated, putting his hands on his hips and stupidly sticking his lips out in a sort of pout. "Yoshi hyung's right! You should apologize!"

"Let me remind you..." Yoshi suddenly whispered into my ear, catching me off guard. "You're the one that got kicked out of Heaven due to that sharp tongue of yours. If you want to be allowed back up there, remember your promise..."

As much as I didn't want to admit it, Yoshi was right. I needed this chance to help this Hana girl out in order to regain my position back in Heaven. I'm now one of the Fallen, a sect of angels that have literally fallen from Heaven and are exiled to earth due to a myriad amount of reasons, from simply lying to claiming to be God. I'm not as bad as Lucifer... No, let's not talk about that guy... The Big Guy up above made a deal with me. If I help out a poor soul within fourteen days on earth and succeed, I'll be allowed to regain my position. If not, I'll be rendered a human forever with no chances of ever being able to get myself back into Heaven as a supernatural being. Not to mention, I'll also lose all my memories of being an angel and of the angels I once worked with.

"Umm..." Hana suddenly said, drawing all of our attention to her. She fiddled around with her fingers, as if hesitant to say what she wanted to say. Taking in a deep breath, Hana continued, "Look, I may not know what it is that's going on right now. However, I do want to change. I want Junkyu to like me. But like Haruto said, I'm pretty plain-looking and there's absolutely nothing extraordinary about me. But, if you guys are really willing to help me out... Then, I'm willing to go through this process,"

"Hmm... This'll be interesting..." My voice trailed off within a whisper. I was amused. I never thought a human would be so willing for a being like me to help her out. Also, I never would have believed that there's someone so pitiful... Or, someone who would simply believe everything that she was told from someone claiming to be her guardian angel. In fact, I don't really think anyone would believe anything occurring right now.

"Alright!" Yoshi exclaimed with that annoying smile of his. "Your older brother is arriving soon, am I right?" He asked of Hana, as he and Doyoung got up from the chairs they were sitting on.

Hana nodded then answered, "Yeah, he should be back from his job very soon. So, I've been meaning to ask, but where are you guys going to stay?"

"Well, to make things easier for you..." Yoshi's voice trailed off as he pointed to the apartment next to Hana's own apartment that was visible through the living room window. "We'll be staying at the apartment next door. Besides that, we'll take on human form and enroll at your high school. Haruto will also be joining us!"

"Wait... What?" I stated, almost yelling. "I never agreed to this!"

"No, you didn't," Doyoung stated after laughing way too much. "But, welcome to high school, Hyerim Class 2-B's Watanabe Haruto!"

"And, I'll be Hyerim Class 2-C's Kim Doyoung!" Doyoung exclaimed with enthusiasm.

I can't believe this! First, I get kicked out of Heaven and now I have to deal with this human high school shit? I never agreed to this!

"As for me, I'll be joining Hana in Class 3-A!" said Yoshi, once again smiling.

Great! Now, I'll have to deal with high school, helping Hana out, and these two idiots!

✿✿✿✿✿

This chapter turned out to be much shorter than expected! 😣 Anyways, I'm really sorry that I haven't updated until now, college really do be getting me super busy, but I'll try to update more when I have the time to. Also, please stream B.I's new global single "Got It Like That" featuring Destiny Rogers and Tyla Yaweh! Thank you for taking the time to read this fanfic btw! I really appreciate it! ❤️

XOXO,

Cath  🌺