Chapter 1 Assult on beacon.

Y/ns pov

After I figured out who stole my car and killed my dog I grabbed my gear and i head over to my friend aurelios. To get hooked up with a ride. Once there I walk over to my friend he gives me a nod.

Aurelio: "well shit if it isn't y/n wick what can I help you with?"

Y/n: I need a ride I have a mission in vale that I need to take care of.

Aurelio: "Oh what happend?

Y/n: "They took my car and killed the dog that my fiance gave me before she died."

Aurelio: "oh damn man...alright you can take one of my cars. It's fine If it gets banged up I have plenty more."

I nod as I grab a pair of car keys. I get into one of the cars and drive off twords vale. It takes me about an hour. Once I'm there I get outta my car and park it. I see an atlas airship heading to beacon. So I quickly climb up one of the buildings and without hesitantion I jump off of it grabbing onto the side of the ship. Once I'm hanging on the side I climb up and shoot the 2 guards in the head. I then climb inside aiming my pistol at the driver's head.

Y/n: "keep driving or I'll blow your fucken head off."

The driver nods as he makes the normal route he lands at beacon academy. Once the ship lands I shoot the driver dead and I start to make my way inside. Once I'm inside i draw my pistol. But as I'm walking I see 4 kids walking down the hallway one had pure red hair and spartan armor. One in knight armor and I dont even know what the other 2 were wearing some sorta dress and comono? But that's not the point there walking straight twords me. So I quickly hide as the group walks by. And before they can notice me I quickly jump out attacking the red head first. Lucky for me I studied up on beacon before I came here. Most students keep there stuff in there locker. So I was able to get the drop on them. My first target was pyrrha nikos one of the best fighters in the world...well that is with her weapon. If she had it she would be a challenge. But she doesn't have it again her locker. So I quickly deliver 2 hard punches to her gut before grabbing her by her ponytail and slamming her into a wall. She trys to strike back at me but I quickly grab her arm and break it without hesitantion. By this time the others have joined in. Ren quickly trys to punch Leo but he uses pyrrhas body as a shield causing ren to hit her. After that i push pyrrha into ren making them both fall over. Once pyrrhas on the ground I stomp on her head destroying her aura and knocking her out. Jaune quickly charges at me. So I just hit him across the face with the blunt end of my pistol before kicking him right in the balls. Eventually i knee him right in the nose breaking his aura before sweeping his legs out from under him. Jaune grunts in pain as nora quickly hits me on the back she then kicks me away from. Jaune. As I role on the ground I grab my pistol and shoot nora 3 times. She falls to the ground as I quickly stand up and charge ren. I tackle him and I quickly start to punch him over and over. Some punches were to the face others were too the gut.

Ren: "agh! Shit!"

I quickly grab rens hands and I break his fingers so he can't punch me or hit me anymore. Ren grunts as I take out my pistol and shoot him 2 times in the chest his aura was broke so he coughs up blood. Once that's done I grab jaune and I start to hit him over and over in the face before drawing my knife. I quickly stab him in the side before throwing it at pyrrhas side. Before it can hit her she uses her semblance which was magnetism to catch it. So I responded by running at her and tackling her to the ground. Pyrrha elbows my jaw causing me to get off of her. But before she can try to hit me again I quickly kick her in the face. After that I quickly draw my handgun and shoot her 2 times in the back causing her to fall over.

Nora: "pyrrha!"

Nora starts quickly trys to tackle me but I quickly trip her making her fall over i quickly climb on top of nora. Once I'm on top of her I start to hit nora hard in the face with my fist before kneeing her in the gut.

Nora: "agh! Ngh..."

She grunts in pain as I keep up the attacks I grab my knife and stab nora quickly in the side. After that I stab her again this time in her gut.

Nora spits up blood as I quickly get off of her. I look at team jnpr who will probably die due to there injuries if they dont get help. So y/n leaves them there as he starts to make his way to ozpins office. Little to my knowledge that a certain team was watching team rwby.

Team rwbys pov

Ruby: "oh no quick yang grab pyrrha weiss you grab jaune and blake you grab ren I got nora!"

My team nods as we all grab our friends and run to the nurses office. But I knew that I was the only one who could make it to ozpin maybe on time. So once I knew my friends were safe I quickly use my semblance to chase after the person who did this.

Y/ns pov

I start to run through the halls eventually finding the elevator so I press the office button. I start to head up to ozpins office

Ozpins pov

I was sitting In my office just doing some late night working on approving some students for the vvytal festival when all of the sudden I see my elevator coming up. It's probably just glynda coming up to check on me. But just then the elevator opens and y/n wick comes walking out of it. With his handgun at the ready I quickly reach for my cane when y/n fires 3 shots at me causing me to fall over. Lucky for me my aura protected me I quickly stand up and grab my cane as y/n delivers a hard kick to my gut. I quickly strike him in the gut with my cane before kicking him away from me. But as y/n roles away from me he quickly draws his knife and throws it at me. I try to block it only for it to land in my side. Y/n then stands up and he grabs a a pencil from my desk. My eyes widen I remember the storys. Y/n then stabs me in the side with the pencil before stabbing it into my shoulder. I quickly kick him back before ripping the pencil outta my shoulder but y/n was already back at it attacking again. He grabs my coffee mug and quickly breaks it over my head. He then stabs the broken handel of the mug into my side making me fall to the ground my aura was shattered.

Y/ns pov

I quickly go for my gun grabbing it. But just as I was about to shoot ozpin and finish him off a red blur quickly tackles me out of the window. We land in the court yard of beacon. I quickly stand up and I look at the girl who tackled me out of the window. I remember reading about her when I studied beacon. Her name is ruby rose. Ruby quickly draws her scythe and spins it around. I look around and see that I don't have a weapon to use...well all except for one my belt. I quickly remove it and get into a fighting stance ready to face off with ruby.