Chapter 6 Retirement.

Blakes pov

It's been 2 months since beacon fell and no one has heard anything about Baba yaga or y/n wick as he's more well known as. I have grown up quite a bit I was finally 18 and so I decided to finally pay this aurelio guy a visit. So I walk into his shop one day and start to ask around.

Blake: "excuse me do you know an aurelio?"

Mechanic 1: "Nope never heard of him."

I was pretty sure the guy was lying but I decide to ask around more that is until I came across this one guy who was working on a certain car that I recognized as y/n wicks car. So I walk over to the man.

Blake: "Umm are you aurelio?"

Aurelio: "depends on who's asking?"

Blake: "my names Blake belladonna I'm looking for a y/n wick and that car looks familiar."

Aurelio: "if it's about a job then Mr wick isn't interested he's retired your gonna have to find someone else."

Blake: "job? I'm sorry but I have no idea what sorta job your talking about I just wanna talk to him"

Aurelio: "lady you don't just talk with y/n wick. He comes to you or if you show up at his house without his permission he will kill you. I'm telling you this for your own good. Don't go to him. Don't get him outta retirement."

Blake: "I'm sorry...but I really need to speak with him. Please. Just help me this one time."

Aurelio sighs as he looks at me. He then looks back at the car before sighing

Aurelio: "fine kid you wanna meet y/n wick. Fine. Im returning his car later today. But I take no responsibility for what happens to you when you see him. If you die its on your shoulders not mine. Do we have a deal?"

I nod as aurelio hops in the car and I join him. He drives the car up to a house. It actually looks really nice. But my eyes focus on a sign. It reads "Dog is ok beware of the owner." I start to get a bit paranoid due to me being a cat faunus. Aurelio parks the car and I finally see him again. Y/n wick. He looks way different when he's not wearing his black suit. He actually looks like a normal guy. But enough of admiring his looks I'm here on business. So I get outta the car and when y/n sees me he just gives me a glare.

Aurelio: "I'll let you two talk."

Y/n: "thanks aurelio. Here."

Y/n hands him a wad of cash for the car work before turning to look at me. He motions for me to follow him into his home.

Y/ns pov

I walk into my house and blake follows behind me. My dog runs up to her wagging his tail and she seems to freak out a bit.

Blake: "gah. D-dog."

I scoff as I motion for my dog to go to another room and he obays. Once that's done I walk into my kitchen and I start to pour myself some coffee.

Y/n: "so what can I help you with huh?"

I question as blake leans against the counter clearly she's trying to look intimidating.

Blake: "I need your help."

Blake says clearly trying to make her voice sound deeper. I just look at her and role my eyes.

Y/n: "are you making your voice deeper?"

Blakes eyes widen as she's been figured out but now she has to go along with it.

Blake: "no. This is my voice?"

Y/n: "yeah no I've heard what a little girl sounds like. You aren't fooling anyone."

Blake: "Ugh. Fine...look I need your help to find my friends."

I sip my coffee as I listen to what blakes saying.

Blake: "Look you helped bring beacon down. So now you need to help me and my team stop cinder."

I turn to look at blake I clearly seem pretty pissed off. After all she came into my house demanding shit from me.

Y/n: "I dont owe you anything. I work under a code of honor that you could never understand. Unlike you I'm not one of the good guys. I kill whoever needs to die...and whoever pisses me off. So I suggest you get outta my house."

Blake looks at me before sitting down in one of my chairs she crosses her arms and plants her feet firmly

Blake: "I am not leaving until you help me. So I guess ill just get comfortable."

I growl as I grab my pistol and aim it at blake but she doesn't even flinch.

Blake: "go ahead. You shoot me and you will once again be out of retirement. So go ahead."

Slowly I flick the safetys off of my pistol before growling in anger I lower the gun and look at blake.

Y/n: "fine...you can stay. But that's all I'm not helping you find your friends."

Blake sighs and nods.

Blake: "like I said I'll be here until you agree to help me."

I role my eyes just letting Blake be childish however I did like the fact that she did atleast try to stand up to me. It sorta worked in her favor my fiance was the same way. For now I had to figure out what to do with Blake.