Chapter 7 A house warming gift

Y/ns pov

It's been 2 weeks since blake decided to move into my house. And let me tell you she's been super annoying to deal with. She keeps bugging me about going back into the field I'm almost to the point where I just wanna kill her. Right now I was eating breakfast when blake went to get into my fridge I quickly draw my handgun and aim it at her. Blakes eyes widen outta fear. She finally had pissed me off enough. I was about to pull the trigger when all of the sudden my house is blown to piece. I grunt as I go flying to the ground. Blake falls to the ground too her aura was shattered.

Y/n: "Ngh....."

I slowly stand up to see that my dog survived atleast. But now my home is gone and I'm gonna kill whoever attacked me. I slowly look up seeing cinder fall mercury and emerald walking twords us.

Cinder: "heh....your not so tough."

Cinder goes to try and kick.me in the face but I quickly grab her leg and bring her to the ground. Emerald and mercury start to open fire on me causing me to role behind cover. Blake looks at me and throws me gambit shroud. I change the sword into its gun mode and fire two shots at cinder causing her to fall over. After that I quickly run twords my garage or what used to be garage. I grab the sledge hammer and use it to hit mercury hard in the gut. He starts to cough trying to regain his breath. But I just knee him in the nose before hitting him hard in the jaw with the sledge hammer knocking his teeth out. Emerald quickly trys to catch me with her semblance but blake tackles her to the ground. Emerald doesn't go down so easily she kicks blake into a piller before using her semblance on blake. Blakes eyes widen as she's seeing her worst fear. But before this can continue I hit emerald hard in the back with the sledge hammer. She falls to the ground coughing as I bring the sledge hammer down on her ribs breaking 2 of them.

Emerald: "agh!!!"

Mercury: "emerald!"

Cinder quickly stands up and charges at me causing me to role outta the way. Once I'm safe I run over to the freshly dried concrete and use the sledge hammer to break into my gun stash.

Cinder: "Oh shit. Mercury grab him he's gonna get his guns!"

Mercury starts to run at me but before he can jump on me blake tackles him to the ground. She holds him down as I grab my assult rifle and my shotgun along with a few ammo clips. I take the few seconds to load the shotgun and blast mercury off of blake.

Mercury's eyes widen as he watches me slowly walk twords him. But before I can shoot him dead cinder quickly charges at me. So I quickly blast her back with my shotgun. Emerald grabs mercury. Cinder starts to limp off and run with the group. I knew that they wouldn't make it far....but now. I had no choice. They attacked my home. I'm going to kill them.

Blake: "what are you gonna do now?"

I turn to look at blake

Y/n: "hunt..."

And with that I get into my car and drive off leaving blake to catch up. As I'm driving I eventually catch up to Mercury. And emerald I quite literally ram my car into mercury causing him to go flying into a tree....once that's done I get outta my car and start to walk twords emerald. She looks terrified....not of me....but of cinder. I slowly put my shotgun to her head....before sighing. I show her mercy and help her up. After all she seems terrified of cinder. So I just let emerald go. Mercury is slowly trying to crawl away as I aim my shotgun at him.

Mercury: "please...dont ple-"

I shoot him in the chest killing him. After that. I start to walk twords my car. Blake finally catches up as emerald looks at me. She stops me.

Emerald: "woah woah. Stop let me come with you. If your gonna leave me alive then let me come with you."

I scoff as I motion for her to get in the car. Blake gets in too. So I get in the front seat as we start to give Chase to cinder in the car. Eventually we lose sign of her and I sorta take emerald as my new prisoner/ hostage.