Chapter 8 The favor.

Y/ns pov

I was driving my car through patch. Blake was currently in the passenger seat while emerald was dead asleep in the back seat. The 3 of us. Had sorta agreed to work together for now. So first we had to get to raven. She still owed me that favor from before when she stole my car. But as I'm thinking about this emerald starts to wake up.

Emerald: "ugh..how long have I been asleep for?"
She asks as I adjust the mirror a bit.

Y/n: "you have been asleep for 4 hours. Blakes still asleep so keep it down."

I state as I make a right turn heading down a dirt road. We slowly start to approach ravens camp only for 2 bandits to stop us. I growl as blake starts to slowly wake up. Finally.

Blake: "what's going on? Are we there yet?"

Emerald gives Blake a small nod telling the cat faunus that yes they are in fact at there destination. One of the bandits knock on the window only for y/n to role it down and give  the bandit a smirk.

Y/n: "take me to raven branwen. Tell her the boogyman has come to collect his favor."

The 2 bandits nod and open the gate clearly scared outta there minds. Once the gate was open I drive the car into the tribe parking it.

Y/n: "stay in the car."

Blake: "what?! I thought we agreed to work together on this y/n!"

I turn to look at blake giving her a glare. Basically shutting down her protests.

Y/n: "these people only understand one thing and that's violence. So for once in your life. Do as your told. Same goes for you emerald."

Emerald being the smart and rational person gives y/n a nod before taking out a magazine y/n let her borrow and she starts to read it. But blake is clearly still angry that y/n has basically buried her in a useless position.

Blakes pov.

I watched y/n enter ravens tent before turning to look back at emerald she was just casually flipping through the magazine minding her own business.

Blake: "How are you so calm? Y/n could be in trouble!"

I state but this just causes emerald to chuckle a bit before looking up at me.

Emerald: "Trust me I've seen y/n fight. He doesn't get into trouble. Trouble gets into him."

Blake: "what does that mean?"

Emerald looks up from her magazine. She sighs before explaining it.

Emerald: "y/n is the best assassin I've ever met. He can kill someone with just a pencil. Trust me blake he will be fine."

I grumble as I cross my arms but she was right. Y/n could probably kill raven if he wanted too. So I take out one of my books and I start to read. Also. Just waiting for y/n to come back.

Now it switches to y/ns pov.

I walk into ravens tent only to see her sipping tea. Like normal she looks up at me and gives me a small sigh.

Raven: "so what can I help you with y/n?"

I sit down taking the tea pot and pouring myself a cup of tea before looking into ravens eyes.

Y/n: "I need to get to your brother. Hes in haven. And I need to get there so I can take down cinder."

Raven gives me a small nod and leads me outside. But just as she's about to open up a portal to qrow a certain blonde pulls up.

Yang: "hello....mom."

Blake and emerald quickly get outta the car blake runs up to her friend hugging her tightly. Yang was missing an arm but she was still here aleast.

Yang: "it's good to see you blake."

Blake: "yeah. You too. Oh yang meet y/n
wick."

Yang sees me and when she does her eyes turn red. She quickly charges twords me trying to punch me in the face. This was her first mistake. So I grab yang by her hair and quite literally slam her head into the ground.

Y/n: "would you like to try that again?"

Yang: "you helped destroy beacon. I'm gonna kill you!"

Y/n growls as he punches yang hard in the nose.

Y/n: "zip it bimbo. You have no idea why I helped Adam destroy beacon. Besides...I killed him once he finished the contract. Of the marker. Right now I'm working on finding cinder. So you can either help me blake and emerald or you can end up in a body bag it's your choice."

Yang looks at blake and emerald who both give her a nod. Signaling that they trust me. So I get off of yang and she stands up.

Yang: "this doesn't mean that we are friends."

Y/n: "good because I already hate you with every fiber of my soul. So shut up and go wait in the car."

Yang; "but my bi-"

I cut her off clearly getting annoyed.

Y/n: "go to the car now.."

Yang: "Yes sir." Yang says this with a scared voice before walking over to blake and emerald the 3 girls get into the car and they just wait. For me to finish my business with raven.

So I turn to look at raven but then I notice a certain Herris being kept inside of a cage. I knew that she could be useful.

Y/n: "one last thing. I'll be taking the schnee girl with me too."

Raven: "fine. Just get outta my tribe. Once I help you do this. Don't come back."

Raven frees weiss. Who was captured after her ship went down and I led weiss to the car. She got in with the other 3 squeezing in between emerald and yang in the back seat. Meanwhile raven opend the portal and I drove the car through it ending up at haven academy. So I park my car and lead the 3 girls to where qrow ruby and the others are staying. We stand right outside of there temporary base before I knock on the door. Qrow opens it his eyes widen.

Qrow: "ruby...your gonna wanna get out here."

And with that team rwby was back together. But that didn't matter to y/n all he cares about is cinder in a body bag. Once everyone was settled y/n sits up watching a video of his wife and him. They were both happy. Together...that is before she died. After watching the video y/n sets his scroll down and he falls asleep.