3. Pretty Little Brat~

This is a request by Carol_Maylim
I hope I don't disappoint you sweetheart.

Warnings!:

sir

masochism

edging

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung is the heart throb if the Uni. I mean who wouldn't want to date him. He's prettier than you and your girlfriend combined. His silver locks framed his cute face perfectly. His eyes were big and adorable. Pink plump lips that everyone wished to touch with theirs just one. Even his random moles were cute.

He cross dressed and is as straight as a bent ruler built like fruit loops so sorry ladies. He could get every fucking man he wanted but there was just one... That gave him so much trouble.

Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon was the math teacher. He gave lots of homework, projects and ridiculous due dates. He loved seeing his students students in pain and stressed out. School was hell and he was Hades. Taehyung found it hot. Taehyung found when Mr. Jeon was angry and he rolled up is sleeves yelling at everyone was the most hottest thing ever.

But sadly that wasn't happening right now. Because Mr. Jeon was calm. It was one of those rare days where Mr. Jeon was chill and everyone did everything perfect not to piss him off. Currently class was almost done and Mr. Jeon was giving his last bit of knowledge.

"Don't forget to do the home work on page 83. Especially you Kim." Taehyung smirked putting on an Innocent face. "Sir I don't know what you're talking about, I'm sorry but i'm a good boy." The class snickered at the second meaning earning a glare from Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon sighed. "Meet me after class Kim." "Don't gotta tell me twice." Jimin snickered at his best friend's mumble. "You're such a whore you wanna get into everyone who is attractive pants." "Chim." Taehyung slowly turned around. "Are you trying to turn me on?"

Jimin shook his head chuckling.

Class was over and everyone left except for Taehyung. Mr. Jeon sighed sitting in his chair behind his desk. Taehyung sat on a chair opposite him letting his skirt raise a little higher showing his tanned thighs. He bit his lip looking at his teacher with big innocent eyes a complete 180- of what was going on in his mind.

"Soo..?" Taehyung voice was dripping in seduction. Mr. Jeon glanced at his legs and his eyes darkened as his jaw clenched but as soon as the look came it was gone. Taehyung shivered when his eyes looked directly in his own. "Kim." His voice was deep as if he was warning him with only his voice and eyes.

"Youre failing my class yet passing all the others with flying collars." Taehyung pecked at his nails huffing. "Sir, math is just hard for me." He pouted like a brat. Mr. Jeon leaned forward. "Oh really? What do you not understand hm?" Taehyungs eyes flickered to his teacher as he too leaned in.

"Everything Sir." Taehyung said. "Didn't i tell you guys not to call me Sir. Just call me Mr. Jeon." "Why cant i call you Sir, does it turn you on?" Taehyung said biting his bottom lip. Jungkook leaned back into his chair. "That's none of your business if i don't see an improve in your work because i know you have brains- ill get Jackson to tutor you." (jackson bro im sorry ily)

Taehyung gasped unintentionally pouting. "But he talks too much!" "Then get your things together....didn't you say you were a good boy?" Mr. Jeon said with a taunting smirk making Taehyung heat up. "F-fine." Taehyung stood up bending over to get his bag. Jungkook mentally chuckled. 'Lace? Interesting.'