1. Step Brother ~

Warnings!

-step brothers

-(THIS IS NOT INCEST, THEY ARE NOT BLOOD RELATED)

-degrading

Jungkook was a brat, he was also Taehyungs step brother. Their parents were rich and got married for business purposes. Jungkook would always tease Taehyung when their parents wont looking. Sitting in his lap, grinding on him, calling him Master, Sir and Daddy, moaning in his ear bending over in short skirts and then leaving the boy with a boner. He even sent Taehyung a pic of his ass in some panties already. Taehyung kept that in a separate file.

And Jungkook was sexy to say the least. Thick thighs, small waist and wide hips. His ass was big and he was next to Taehyung he was a baby . Suddenly Taehyungs door burst open revealing his step brother in his shirt and thigh highs. "Hi daddy~" Jungkook chirped striding over to Taehyung. The aforementioned growled eyeing the boy. Their parents went on a business trip for the week and wouldn't be back for 5 days.

Taehyung was in his gaming chair, shirtless making Jungkook bite his lip. The smaller dragged his hands down the tanned abs straddling taehyung. "Sir." He moaned in Taehyungs ear grinding on him. "Jungkook." Taehyung gripped the small waist taking in a deep breathe. "What are you doing?" "Hm daddy i feel hot." Taehyung closed his eyes feeling the youngers hot breathe on his neck. "Help me please Master." Jungkook moaned out moving his hips faster. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung growled fisting the boys hair yanking him back making the smaller mewl in delight. "F-fuck daddy so rough." He moaned smirking at Taehyungs dark eyes. Jungkook bit his lip feeling Taehyungs hard on under him. He let his hands roam over Taehyungs ripped body. Over each Tattoo and muscle he could see. He leaned in kissing down the older's neck leaving hickies everywhere. Taehyung let out a shaky breathe throwing his head back groping the moaning boy at his mercy.

He felt the black laced panties squeezing Jungkook's big ass. "Sir!" Jungkook yelped feeling a smack on his ass. Taehyung now kissed Jungkook's neck and exposed collar bone moving aside the panties circling the boys rim with his finger. Jungkook moaned trying to push back on his fingers. "You whore." Taehyung finally spoke. "Always trying to get a good fuck hm?" "Y-yes please f-fuck me." "Then get on your knees and beg for it." 

Jungkook slid off Taehyungs lap getting on his knees quickly while biting his lip. He slid down Taehyungs sweats with a red hue on his cheeks when Taehyungs cock sprang out. "Fuck s-so big." He moaned quietly about to touch when Taehyung slapped his hand away making the younger whine. "You want my dick? You want to suck it hm?" "Yes please." Jungkook whimpered squirming on the floor.

Taehyung grunted as he wrapped his own hand around his cock, pumping it slowly to tease back to boy. "You always tease me, i almost bended you over on the kitchen counter when we had dinner. Thats what you want? You want me to fuck your slutty hole." "Y-yes please Master." Jungkook whimpered watching as Taehyung pleasured himself. "You want to do this for me? You wanna touch my cock you slut?" Jungkook nodded hastily sticking out his tongue.

Taehyung looked at the boy with lust as he wrapped his small hands around his cock. Jungkook pumped him giving kitten licks and kisses to his tip not breaking eye contact with Taehyung. Jungkook let his drool down his chin, spitting on Taehyungs leaking member. He opened his mouth trying to deep throat all of Taehyung making the boy moan and buck his hips.