4. Besties 👬

Hi thereeeeeeee! Yus yah girl did update early hehe.

-boypussy

-surprise kink ;)

-riding. 😃

Taehyung and Jungkook are the bestest of friends. They did everything together. Even when they were younger shared some showers. They were very protective of each other and Taehyung knew Jungkook's secret.

The secret is that Jungkook has a vagina. Jungkook was surprised when Taehyung accepted him and treated him no less. Well... For the most part. Taehyung became more protective of the boy. If anyone from his basketball team tried to flirt with the younger some shit was about to go down and Jungkook was grateful because he sometimes felt annoyed by the horny males.

He was a cross-dresser and as straight as James Charles. He liked pretty clothes and skirts. He liked the pastel colors that made his pale skin look pretty. And his family as long as Taehyung accepted it. Taehyung's family well- they kicked the boy out for being bi and he now lives in an apartment with Jungkook.

"Hyung!" Jungkook chirped as he skipped into the apartment door. "I'm back from college lemme tell your Mr. Byun is an ass-" Jungkook stopped when he realized no one answered him. He pouted thinking that Taehyung wasn't home but soon got excited.

Could he play with his toys now that the older wasn't home? He didn't like the idea of one night stands so he ordered some.. Pretty toys for himself. He hummed already excited biting his lip. Jungkook looked pretty today.

He imagined tying himself up and letting the big vibrating dildo torture his pussy.

He could feel himself getting wet with excitement. He walked to the living room then he saw it. Taehyung. He looked at the older biting his lip. Taehyung was the first bitch on his I-wish-I-could-fuck list. He was like a God. Tall, handsome, sweet and not to mention huge. Trust him Jungkook would know ;)

He smirked a little hearing a soft grunt. "Mm... Jungkook." The bot was shocked to hear his bestie moaning about him in his sleep. Jungkook noticed the tent forming in the olders pants and rubbed his thighs together biting his tongue. "Fuck, I would do anything for him to choke me with those fingers." Jungkook said lightly tracking the veins on Taehyung hands.

Taehyung skipped college today wanting to just stay home and do nothing. So he had on a sweatpants with nothing else. Show casing the tanned abs and pure muscle. Jungkook got an idea and smirked. He went to his room and changed.