~Part 10~

_____THE NEXT DAY_____

Today's the last day of school. You decide to wake up good. You skip and jump over to your dresser and FaceTime clay. It rings for a couple a seconds and you see a cute blond boy pop up. "CLAY WHAT THE HELL ITS ARE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL WAKEEE UP!" You scream. He groans, "who cares we have to come back next year anyways." "Come on but the football game is today and we get snow-cones and maybe I'll give you a kiss", you say softly. He jumps a little "I'm in." He says. You laugh and say "get ready idiot and be here in 10." hanging up. You grab some blue Jean shorts and smirk a little and grab a shortish cropped shirt and top it off with a plain white hat. You run downstairs and grab a plate of food your mom made you. You run around the island and give her a big hug "I love you mom thank you." A smile appears on her face. "Thank you sweetie I love you to."

I haven't seen that smile in years.

You finish eating as someone knocks in the door. You jump up to answer it and clay walks through picking you up into a hug and spinning you. "Someone's exited to see me!" You say giggling. He sets you down and goes to kiss your cheek "nope, remember what I said!" You say smiling. He gives a sad look "oh yeah." You feel bad and go to give him a kiss on the cheek and he can't help but start to smile, you back away "AHAH I KNEW YOU WERE FAKING!" You say booping his nose. He shakes his head and grabs your hand waking out the front door. "Wait I didn't get to eat yet." "Just grab a snack bar and lets go!" He says. You let got of his hand and run into the kitchen and grab a granola bar and then run out the door. You hop into his front seat and he gets in the drivers.  About 10 minutes later your get to school and jump straight out and run up to Niki "ARE LAST DAY OF HELL!" You say laughing. She laughs a little to and hugs you tighter. "Hey they have the snow cone truck over here!" Your eyes light up "give me one minute I'll be over!" You run back to clay who's texting someone. You see the start of the name it says "Jessica" you frown a little but brush it off. "Hey clay ready to go." You say with a small smile. He quickly puts his phone down "yeah." He grabs your hand smiling.

Who was that girl and why's he acting like nothing happened. What the hell. Am I overreacting?

You walk away from clay and say "give me a minute." You walk to Niki and ask her about anyone named Jessica.  "Actually yeah she's a senior, she has brown long hair, blue eyes, pretty girl, why?" You frown "clays been texting a girl by that name." He hugs you "oh I'm sorry y/n maybe it's a different one? Maybe she's just a friend." "Yeah a friend." You say sad now.
You detach from the hug with niki and go back to clay. He smiles and says "snow cone? You nod "sure"
He senses something "are you ok?"

"Yeah."

no

He hugs you and leads you to the snow cone truck. "Can I have a red one please!" Clay says. "And for her?" The snow cone guy asks. You look up "uh blue please." You say softly. You wait and clay keeps trying to cheer you up. "Come one what's wronggg." He says whining. You just shrug your shoulders. The snow cone guy hands you the snow cones. You know your sad but you can't resist the snow cone. You start eating it and sit next to Niki. You look at her cup "Ew what is in there." She giggled "every single flavor." You make a disgusted face at her. "It's actually really good try it." She says smiling. You take a deep breath and take a scoop. "Omg your right it does taste kinda good. Clay sits next to you and wraps his arm around your shoulder. Your smile faded. He noticed and grabbed your hand pulling you towards the bleachers under the football stadium. He takes a seat and pats beside him for you to sit beside him. You sit down and take a bite of your snow cone.

"Come on. What's wrong with you. You seem so down lately?" Clay says frowning. You sigh and play with the snow cone "I don't know." He grabs the snow cone out of your hands and sets it next to him. "Pleaseee tell meeee." He says trying to make you laugh. "I saw you texting that Jessica girl." You say looking down. He starts laughing.

What the fuck. He thinks this is funny??

You start to get up "You think this is funny??"
He pulls your hand and sits you down in his lap. You try to get up but he has his legs around yours holding you down "let m-me go." You say struggling. He unlocks his phone and shows you the messages. "So you see. I was pretending to be a girl so my buddy Anthony could get back at a girl for cheating on him.

(A/n: i just realized that's not how it works but just pretend that's how it works ok? LMAO)

You put your head down in shame "Clay I-." He puts a finger over your lips. "I should of told you. I'm sorry." "No I should've trusted you." You say frowning. He sets his finger under your chin leaning your head up. "Can I have that kiss now?" You wrap your arms around his neck. "Sure but just one you know." You say laughing. He leans close, "Get ready for one long kiss then." He says with a small smirk.
Your breath hitched as you leaned in and so did he.

A/n: kinda long chapter but THATS ok. Go get a drink and snack. I love you. Have a good day:night

Word count: 1043