~Part 23~

_____THE NEXT MORNING_____

You wake up on the couch and it's 8:03am. You stretch and look behind you. Clays there peacefully sleeping. You smile and get up. Clay grabs your waist, "sit back down." You laugh "come on clay I need to take a shower." He mumbles, "5 more minutes, please." You give in and lay back down. He wraps his arm around your waist laying his head in the crook of your neck. You smile and close your eyes, loosing track of time. You wake up again, alone this time. You grab your phone, the time is 12:33am

You stretch sitting up. Clays sitting at the table on his phone sipping a coffee. "Hey your finally up!" He says laughing. You sit next to him laying your head on his shoulder. He wraps an arm around your shoulder rubbing your shoulder with his hand. He opens the box of donuts, "want one?" He asks. You sit there processing what he's saying. "Uh yeah sure." You say still half asleep. You grab one setting it down. "Do you wanna do something today?" Clay asks. Your break of a piece of donut and eat it. "Sure, like what?" "I don't maybe we could just roam around." You say. "Like a store?" "Oh yeah like target or something." "Yeah totally. I just need to go home and change." He says. "Ok come back tho." You say. "No I'm never coming back. I hate you." He says.

"Kidding!" He yells closing the door. You laugh and head up to your room. It hits you what happen last night and you walk to Alex's room. He's not there. You text Karl, "hey did you bring home Alex?" "No. He's still here. Are you and clay ok?" "Yeah we talked it through ." "Ok great cause I hate to see my best friend sad." You laugh and set your phone down. You hop into the shower and take a quick shower. You get out grabbing a towel. You dry yourself of and head to your closet. You grab some black ripped jeans with a white long sleeve shirt. After you put that on you go into the bathroom and straighten your hair.

Incoming FaceTime call from "Clay<3"

You set your phone up against the wall. "Hey what's up." You say. "Are you ready?" "Almost, but you can come over now." You say. "Mk. Do you want to stay with me on face time?" He asks. "Awee does clay miss me?" You tease. "That's it!" He says then hanging up. You laugh and finish your hair. You step out of the bathroom and put your shoes on. You sit on the couch waiting for clay. He comes through the door, "Lets go!" He says. "What are you so happy about?" You ask standing up. "What do you mean?" He says walking over to you. "I get to spend the day with my beautiful girlfriend." He says kissing you on the cheek you smile and say, "Come on you idiot, let's go." He laughs and grabs your hand. You get into his car and turn up the radio, putting down the windows.

Karls POV:
"Hey Alex?" He whispers. "Yeah?" Alex responds. "Can we talk?" Alex sits up, "Yeah, whats up?" He says. "I really like this girl, but I don't know if she likes me back." Karl says. "Oh really! What's her name?" Alex says. "Well I don't really wanna say, but she's a very special person, very pretty, beautiful eyes, beautiful hair. Karl says blushing. "She sounds like a lucky girl. How long have you known her?" Alex asks. "Well she was a childhood friend you could say." Karl says avoiding eye contact. "Well, have you talked to her?" Alex says. "Yeah but not about feelings." He says. "Maybe ask her how she feels?" Alex says. Karl starts getting frustrated, "It's not that easy Alex!" He screams. "It's not that hard. Your just being difficult!" Alex shouts. "IT IS! IT IS! ITS BECAUSE ITS Y/N ALEX!" Karl screamed. Alex went silent. "Oh" Alex says. Karl takes a deep breathe slumping down on the couch. "I'm sorry Karl." Alex says.

"I'm sorry to. I shouldn't of yelled at you. It's just I really do like her. But clay, every-time they fight they always makeup instead of breaking up." Karl says. Alex eyes widen, "hey remember this is my sister and her friend she's been friends with since birth." Alex try's to say calmly. Karl whines slouching down more, "So no chance?" "Probably not." "Damn it."

BACK TO YOUR POV:
You arrive at target stepping out of the car stretching. Clay comes by your side grabbing your hand. You walk inside and it's mostly empty. You slide towards the back of the store. You see the toy cars. "I dare you to ride one of them." Clay says. You smirk, "Ill ride you instead." You say laughing, skipping to the cars. Clays face turns beat red and he chuckles a little. You walk through the isle a little more, obviously not ridding any of the cars. You go back to see where clay is and he's nowhere. You take your phone out and text him, "Where did you go?" No response. "God he's and idiot." You say under your breath. You roam around the store a little more, starting to get bored. You look back down at your phone again texting Clay, suddenly you run into someone. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." You say. He reaches his hand down, "no it's ok, I'm Zak by the way." You grab his hand, "mines y/n." He smiles, "Thats a nice name, I know this is a little weird but do you think I could get your number?" He asks shyly.

Don't do it you dumbass.

"Yeah sure!"

God your and idiot.

He smiles "thanks." Hope to see you around he turns and walks away. You smile until he's out of your sight then you sign. "Damn it." You call clay and after a few rings he picks up, "helloooo." He says. "Clay help, some one took my purse." You say sounding sad. He asks, "what? What isle you in." He asks quickly. "Isle 6" you say hanging the phone up. 30 seconds later he comes and grabs you, "are you ok? Did he hurt you?" You laugh, "I'm fine clay, just wanted you to come back." He rolls his eyes and you grab his hand walking again. You go to the kids isle and find some bouncy balls. You pick one up and launch it at clay. It's smacks him in the head.

"Hey you bitch!" He says picking it up throwing it back at you. You block it causing it to go the opposite way. Then smack glass falls everywhere. "Oh shit." Clay says grabbing you hand running the other way. You break out laughing. He shushes you trying not to laugh. "Come on lets go you idiot." You say laughing at clay.

You guys get out into the parking lot and walk around a little. You prop your phone up on the light pole and take a picture of you and clay.

"Awe" you say at the picture

"Awe" you say at the picture. You guys walk back to clays car and decide to get some food. He pulls up to a Burger King. "What do you want?" "Uhh you order first."

Hello what would you like today?

"Hello I would like a whopper?" Clay says

Ok would you like me to make that a meal?

Uh yes.

What size.

A medium please.

okie, what kinda drink?

Just a Coke please.

Is that all?

No can I also get...He looks over at you. "Just get me the same thing." You say smiling. Clay leans back to the window, "yeah can you actually make that 2."

Ok that will be $19.18 at the first window.

You reach down into your bag and clay grabs your hand, "nope." He says simply. "Come on clay, you always pay let me." You try to pull your hands out of his grip. "No can do." He says chuckling. He grabs his card with his free hand, handing it to the cashier. After he gets his card back he lets your hands go. "You suck clay." You say laughing. "Yeah yeah, I'm your hot boyfriend that pays for you." He says patting your lap.

A/n: It was getting pretty long so I decided to end it. And you guys keep skipping the chapters based on the title Lmao so I decided to just do "part" whatever.

Words:1436