41 Dear Future,

They pulled away from the kiss and laid back down, staring into each other's eyes.

"I thought you hated Americans." Cam blurted.

"You're the exception." Tommy beamed.

Cam nodded with a smirk. "You're down bad." She teased him, looking back up at the stars.

"Don't act like you didn't kiss back." Tommy scoffed, nudging her a bit.

"Oh shut up." Cam playfully rolled her eyes.

She felt Tommy's arm wrap around her a few seconds later so she scooted closer to him, resting her head on his chest.

"You smell good." She blurted.

Tommy looked down on her, giving her a weird look. "You're so weird." He said, shaking his head.

Cam hit his stomach, as if telling him to shut up.

As the two of them stared at the stars in silence, Cam suddenly sat up as she heard some noise from down below them.

"What the-" She muttered, standing up and going over to the edge of the building.

"What is it?" Tommy asked, sitting up.

Cam peered over the edge of the building and to her surprise, there was a cop car parked in the parking lot. There was a cop getting out of it.

"Shit!" She exclaimed, ducking down so they wouldn't see her.

"What is it?" Tommy repeated, walking over to the edge to see what she was looking at. As he saw, his eyes went wide and he ducked down next to her.

"Fuck." Cam mumbled, trying to think of a plan.

"Tommy, you have to trust me here." She said, turning to him, "And be ready to run."

"What are you-"

He was cut off by Cam grabbing his hand and starting to run towards the ladder.

The two of them climbed as fast as they could down the ladder.

"Hey! Get down from there!" They could hear the officer's yells.

Cam led Tommy through the back parking lot.

"Hey!"

As they ran, Tommy and Cam's head whipped around to see the cop who had now gone to the back of the building. He was running towards them.

"Shit!" Cam yelled, running faster.

"I can't run much longer!" Tommy shouted from behind her.

"Well you're gonna have to!"

They entered the forrest that sat at the back of the school and ran through the path that went through the middle.

Trees passed them by as they ran as fast as they could, jumping over fallen logs and dodging branches in the process.

"Here!" Cam yelled, pulling Tommy behind a large tree.

Their breathing patterns were irregular as they tried to catch their breath. It was no question that they were unathletic. I mean, they were Minecraft streamers for christ sakes.

Cam peeked out from behind the tree to see the officer nowhere in sight.

"We lost him." She muttered through her heavy breaths, leaning her head back against the tree.

"You seem like you've done this before." Tommy said.

Cam shrugged, "Grade 8 was a wild time."

"Grade 8?" He exclaimed, "Fucking hell, Cam."

(For everyone confused because of different grade systems in different countries, grade 8 in the U.S is the grade you are in when you're either 13-14 years old)

Cam started laughing before grabbing his hand and continuing down the path.

They had to take backroads home in order to avoid the cop that could so easily be waiting for them.

"Shhh." Cam said, placing a finger over her mouth as she opened the front door to the apartment.

They walked in and took their shoes off.

"One hell of a night, that's for sure." Tommy whispered as they entered the living room.

"Yeah, for sure." Cam replied as she looked up at him, "Well I should be going to bed. I'm wanting to stream in the morning."

"I'll be there." Tommy said, inviting himself to her stream.

"Okay then." She chuckled, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Tommy said, giving her a goodnight hug.

Cam pulled away and began walking towards her room before Tommy grabbed her wrist, turning her back around.

"I think you're forgetting something." He smirked.

Cam rolled her eyes before standing on her tiptoes and giving him a peck on the lips.

"Goodnight now, Tommy." She said with a teasing tone.

"Goodnight." He smiled, watching her disappear into her room.

Cam closed her bedroom door behind her and flopped down on her bed.

Now it was even harder to fall asleep.

And now, once again, he had her sitting in her room smiling like a complete and utter idiot.

This is definitely a journal moment, she thought to herself.

Dear Diary,

fuck this kid. fuck him for making me flustered to the point where i can't fall asleep. but am i really complaining? not at all. i really like this kid. is he the one? that i don't know. we're still young. i guess it's up for the future to decide.

Dear future,

PLEASE DECIDE THAT HES THE ONE!!!!!