3. Time To Go Home

Or maybe not just yet...

The next day, you start to feel way better and you are much more mobile. Even the bullet wound just left a light scar on your leg. Steve is out on a mission today with Natasha. You woke up with Bruce beside you instead of Steve.

You don't hurt as much anymore. You actually healed super fast. All your memories are slowly coming back to you.

"Tony," Bruce makes a phone call with Tony Stark. "Tony, you need to come look at this." He looks at you with a slightly perplexed look on his face.
-"I'm kinda busy right now Banner."
You hear Tony's voice on the other end of the call.
"Tony it's (Y/n)."
-"Tell her I'm available this Friday, 8pm sharp."
Bruce rolls his eyes, sighing out of frustration. "It's not a date! Just get your ass here. This is a crucial matter and Steve isn't here."

You raise your eyebrow. You assume it's because of how fast you're healing. You have to admit though, it is very odd.

Within a few minutes Tony walks inside the room. You sit up straight, your legs dangling over the bed.

Tony spots the light scar which was a severe bullet wound just yesterday.
"Woah. How did this happen?"

You shrug, clueless as he is. "I have no idea. But I'm ready to home. I feel perfectly fine." You state confidently.

Tony narrows his eyes and pokes his finger on your scar. "This doesn't hurt?"

"Nope." You shake your head.

"(Y/n)... Did Hydra have anything to do with this?" Asked Bruce. "Do you remember them giving anything to you?"

You try to think carefully. "I do remember feeling a sharp pain but I can't remember where I felt it or what it was from. It happened before Steve came, before the knock out and before I was shot."

"There has to be more to this." Says Tony, furrowing his eyebrows in thought.

Just then Steve walked in. "(Y/n)... Hydra injected a serum into you. I don't know what's in it exactly but it was a plan that they had in mind for a long time and you just happened to be their target. We're still trying to figure out why." He informed.

"Well that explains a lot." Tony commented.

"(Y/n) its not a good idea to go back home now." Steve said.
Bruce nodded in agreement. "Steve's right. We need to keep watch and analyze what this serum is going to do and how long it lasts for."

Tony chips in,"And there may be negative side effects that we don't know of." He folds his arms.

You nod. "This is a lot to take in."

"We'll figure this out." Steve reassures you. "It will be alright."

*****

Author here! Hey beautiful people, I hope you're enjoying this story. Should I continue? Is it boring? Please comment and let me know. Also please vote and share if you are enjoying it.
Lots of love,
ThatWriterGirl