Buses

"Always buckle your child in their seat...unless they're in an extra long, bright yellow vehicle and there's like 20 of them."
The picture that says that is hysterical to me. I mean it totally makes sense too. Why do we get in so much trouble if someone isn't buckled in a regular vehicle but when some clinically depressed person who hates their job (I mean who can blame them and I actually do have a lot of respect for bus drivers so please don't take this the wrong way) drives the twenty kids, they're allowed to be jumping all over the place like they're Tigger on a Monster soda? I mean, REALLY?! Kids, I get you want to be loud little shits and cause this poor man/woman a migraine til the end of time while hanging with your friends but REALLY?! That is NOT safe!
I think one of the reasons some parents are a little uneasy about having their kid go on a bus is that they do not know the person driving their child and many other kids to a destination. So I guess what do you expect?
And honestly, come to think of it, the bus ride is really no picnic for the kids either. They've been crammed in that building all day in small classrooms and are told if they don't stay still, they're being naughty. Then, they get shoved into a SMALLER space! I mean...REALLY? It's not like they're about to see Ms Frizzle and that little lizard thing!
And the bus drivers have to deal with this every freaking day (no, not Saturday and Sunday's, usually). Respect your bus drivers!