Diluc (Genshin Impact) 💋☁️

This was requested by Naruevergreen

Warnings: Smut

3rd Person
Diluc just closed the tavern after a long day, he had to deal with Kaeya, Venti and a lot of drunkards who could recognize where they were. Right now Diluc was finishing up cleaning the remaining cups to put back in there place for another use.

Diluc then heard the door opening from behind him, he didn't turn to look he just assumed it was Venti or Kaeya since they both loved to annoy him even after the tavern closed.

"Could you leave, the tavern is closed-" Diluc got cut off when the unknown figure wrapped their arms around him.

Diluc was about to elbow them in the stomach until he realized it was his lover.

"My darling Diluc, you seem distressed" M/N finally mentioned, giving gentle kisses on Diluc's neck while rubbing his hips in a circular motion.

Diluc slowly relaxed to M/N's touch and leaned on him.

"It's just been a long day" Diluc turned around and hugged you.

You list him by the thighs and gently place him on the counter. You rub his thighs while pecking his neck.

"Can we do it today love, or are you too tired?" M/N took a break from kissing his neck and looked up at him.

Diluc turned his head away but gave a small nod. M/N slid his pants off and let them drop to the floor as he started leaving purple and red colored hickies all over Diluc's thighs. M/N then bent down to grab a bottle of wine since they didn't have any lube.

M/N lifted Diluc's thighs on his shoulders and opened the bottle, pouring win on both Diluc's dick and it dropped down to his hole.

M/N when down on Diluc's dick as his fingers started to rub and slowly enter his hole, using the wine to make it slide in easier.

While stretching and sucking both his dick and ass Diluc had his hand tight on his mouth to cover any moans or embarrassing noises that might slip.

Once Diluc could feel something warm around his stomach both his hands snapped to your head to try and get you off of him.

"M-M/N! I-I'm gonna cum s-stop!" The moment Diluc finished that sentence M/N felt something warm and salty shoot into his mouth, M/N swallowed everything and finally let go of Diluc's dick.

M/N then proceeded to stretch Diluc's ass with his fingers, he quickly added a third finger, watching Diluc's hole suck it in easily.

M/N went up to take a better look at Diluc's face, his fingers still in his ass.

"Darling, are you sure you want to do this?" M/N leaned down and kissed Diluc's cheek, the corner of his eye, his nose, and his forehead.

"Y-yes ple-ase?!" Diluc flinched when M/N touched a bump inside of him.

M/N gave one last kiss on his cheek and took his finger out of Diluc. M/N gently but firmly gripped his hips and aligned himself to Diluc's entrance.

Watching Diluc's face, M/N slowly started to enter him. Diluc was squirming and gripping the end of the counter until his knuckles turned white.

M/N finally pushed in his dick until Diluc felt his insides were full. M/N bent down and gently removed his arms that were covering his face, and strayed to kiss him.

M/N began thrusting in and out of Diluc, while Diluc making muffled moans and whines. At one point M/N brushed past a bundle or nerves that triggered Diluc to arch his back even more.

"Oh~ did I find your sweet spot my love?" M/N leaned down right in front of Diluc's cherry red face.

Diluc snapped his head away and covered his face. M/N playfully rolled his eyes and he snatched both of Diluc's wrists and pinned them above him.

Once Diluc couldn't move his arms M/N thrusted in the same spot in with more brutal thrusts. Diluc couldn't suppress his moans anymore and he couldn't use his hands, but he wasn't thinking of that as his eyes started to roll back, with his face cherry red and mouth letting our lewd noises.

M/N soon realized that Diluc was close, his dick as twitching and Diluc's fist tightened even more. M/N leaned down and slowly started sucking on Diluc's neck, leaving a trail of dark purple or red hickies.

In the middle of the last hicky M/N felt liquid shoot out and hit his stomach, he got up and looked down to see a drooling, flushed Diluc and his cock limb with a trail of cum.

M/N gave a soft smile, leaned down and gave Diluc a gentle kiss.

Time Skip

M/N briefly cleaned him and Diluc up and put his clothes on, M/N then carried Diluc back to his house where they both got in the bath.

The rest of the night was M/N and Diluc cuddling.

A/N: Enjoy my terrible attempt to make soft smut, I am a kinky person I can't really figure out how to continue smut without kinks or whatever.

Word count: 884