E5n

A/N-

I'm not quite sure what I'm gonna do with this future chapters at the moment. So please, if you have any suggestions let me know ^.^ I'd appreciate it a lot.
———-

Haechan-

I blocked him on everything.

I'm proud of myself knowing that I had the strength to do this.

In some way I still love Mark. I think that I'm stuck in the past and I need to move on or I'll get hurt even more.

In the past he treated me so well. It seemed that he genuinely loved and cared for me, but, as time went on he changed drastically. At first it was the small things I'd notice, for instance, not kissing my cheek before we'd go to sleep, and then not waking me up to say goodbye.

Things like that I'd brush off because at the time I thought he just doesn't have the time or energy. I'd make excuses for him and just assumed that he still loved me. Then I grew tired of doing that. I yelled at him for not doing the usual and it was like a switch went off on him. He screamed at me, cursed, and then left our apartment.

Why?

Why couldn't he just break it off then instead of making me suffer?

I wasted years trying to fix our relationship to realize that it would never fix. Nothing can fix this relationship.

I realize now that I do not love you.

I love the past you.

Shit, it's like I'm talking to him through this entry.

Anyways, I've decided that the best way to move on is finding someone else. It's gonna be hard forgetting all the history he and I had but it's for the better.

For him and I.

-3 POV-

"Haechan?"

Haechan looked up from his notepad to see his coworker Sungchan. [HAHAH guys I'm sorry]

"Oh hi!" Haechan slid the notepad under his stack of papers.

Sungchan chuckled and looked down.

"I was wondering if you'd like to hang out sometime? You know.. just the two of us?" His eyes were glued to his fidgeting fingers.

'My prayers have been answered!!!'

Haechan smiled.

"I'd like to."

Sungchan looked at Haechan with a shocked expression.

"I thought you'd say no?"

"How come?" Haechan replied confused.

"A rumors been spread about you and Mark fighting so I thought you'd need time."

Haechan stared at him silently.

...

"It's true but-" he sighed, "I just don't want you to feel like you'd be a replacement because I'm genuinely trying to move on.." he looked down to his lap.

Sungchan wholeheartedly chuckled while warmly staring at Haechan.

"I just wanted to know if I had a chance is all. Does this mean I do?"

The younger smiled.

That's when Haechan felt it.

The tingling in his stomach, the butterflies.

'Already? How did this happen?'

"Yes, you have a chance." Haechan looked away with his ears red.

Sungchan laughed and pinched his ear.

"I'll text you when and where, okay?"

"Okay." The smaller replied with a bright smile.

For the first time in awhile, Haechan felt happy.