18.

Requested by: ____noname
POLxREADERxAVDOL

WARNING: THREESOME, DOUBLE PENETRATION
if you're uncomfortable with it i suggest to not read it

--

After arriving at Singapore, the crusaders decided to dine in at some fancy restaurant. A tired expression can be seen from their faces and they are all eager to find a good food to fill their stomach.

“hmmm~ the food here is delicious!! truly fits the taste buds of a fine frenchman such as I” Polnareff exclaimed as he swallowed a mouthful of char siew meat.

“hahaha eat well gentlemen! Its on me!” Mr. Joestar exclaimed as he also eat his food, the other crusaders nodded as they happily eat their meal.

“where are we going to stay Mr. Joestar?” Kakyoin asked

“yeah! Im fucking tired and I want to wash and sleep! I’m loosing my charm looking all crap!” Polnareff grumbles as he stuff his mouth with his food.

“strange how you never bit your tongue whenever you say something stupid Polnareff” Kakyoin blocked his remarks and the two of them started bantering with Pol doing all the talking, Jotaro and Avdol remained silent, too tired to shut them up. Mr. Joestar got up telling them that he’ll meet someone who’ll let them stay in their house.

Mr. Joestar came back to their table with someone and Polnareff instantly tried to fix himself as he stare at you, your eyes met and he playfully smiled and winked at you.

“Oh? Who’s that beautiful lady you with Mr. Joestar” Polnareff asked not breaking an eye contact with you, hearing his flirty voice, you raised your eyebrow and smirked at him. Polnareff, not ready to that sudden attack started blushing, seeing his reaction, you winked at him making him almost fell on his chair. The crusaders didn’t noticed you two since they are listening to Mr. Joestar and was surprised when Pol jolted on his chair.

“you ok Polnareff?” Avdol, who’s sat beside him asked,

“y-yeah I’m fine” Pol tried to compose himself as he tried to focus on the plate in front of him

“now that’s a cute reaction” you thought to yourself as small laughs escaped your lips. The crusaders heard you chuckle and they finally get why Polnareff acted so flustered.

“ehem.. as I was saying, this is (Y/N) and she’ll let us stay in her home, her family and the Joestars have a long history of friendship, she’s the late granddaughter of granny Erina’s friend I consider her as my grandniece. She’s also a stand user but she wont be joining us…for reasons” as he said those last words, Mr. Joestar looked at Polnareff squinting his eyes. The crusaders gave a low chuckle and Polnareff pouted.

“it’s good to see you again (Y/N), how have you been?” Avdol asked as he smiled at you

“Im doing great mum” you went to Avdol and gave him a hug, the other crusaders were taken aback when you and Avdol knew each other

*chuckles* you still call me that?” Avdol asked as he hug back, seeing their confusion, he explained that you’re with Mr. Joestar when they met Avdol.

“of course mum, you know I hate saying long names” you then greet the others and gave them their own nicknames. After a few more hi’s and hello’s the meal was finished and you lead them to your house. Being a grandchild of an old aristocratic family , you’re also one of the rich people in Singapore who has their own villa (A/N: im having a hard time explaining, just imagine the mansion in the movie crazy rich asian, that’s your house). as you lead them to their room, you noticed the silver-haired gentleman keep staring at you and as your eyes met, you have this ticklish feeling that seems to vibrate all over your body making you feel hot. After leading the others to their room, it is now just you and Pol who’s walking down the corridor. You had fun talking to Polnareff as he kept you entertained with his stories, flirting with you from time to time. Seeing your reactions, he slowly trying to close the gap between you causing your skin to touch from time to time making you two to blush.