3.

You were wondering, walking mindlessly in Italy with no destination or whatsoever, you've been looking for him eversince he stopped contacting you when he was in this country while looking for a man and investigating on the arrow.

You were also investigating the arrow together with the crusaders and he was your partner. But one day, he told you to investigate separately to have a faster result. At first you didn't agree since that man was a magnet of disaster and you were worried about him but he insisted that he will be fine and he promised to contact you everyday. You went to America and he's at Italy. For the past years you've been keeping in contact and meet-up once every 3 months to discuss about your progress but on your last conversation, he told you that he already knew who's the person he was looking for and that man is dangerous, sending him gang members to attack and probably eliminate him. You were really worried and insisted to go there and help him but he refused since its really dangerous. And that's the last time you saw him.

He suddenly stopped contacting you and you started to get worried and you've been looking for him for 2 years eversince. You were also done with your investigation and decided to find him in Italy. Using your stand,「R E M P H」to track his soul which before you separate ways, you marked his soul to at least know if he was still alive or dead.

Since the mark is still there, you knew that he was fine but you never knew what happened or where he is. You never asked for help to the police in Italy or the Speedwagon Foundation so you can find him secretly and peacefully, even the crusaders aren't aware of what's happening.

You were in Rome and was taking a break at the café near the colosseum, you can feel he's nearby but you cant bring out your stand easily since you never knew who are stand users around you. You we're petting a police dog that the owner left for a while to order in the café when suddenly you felt sleepy and fell down on the ground. After a while, you woke up but you felt something different, it feels like your sense of smell suddenly went sensitive and you can smell various of flavors, emotions and whatnot, you heard a whimper on your side and was shocked to see your body was on the ground. You finally get what's happening, you immediately grabbed your bag to retrieve his handkerchief which you  always brought with you and sniffed it, then you sniffed the air and a familiar smell whiff your nose and immediately followed the familiar smell which led you to the colosseum.

A part of you was happy since you can finally see him again and there's also a part of you who's scared of what you'll see when you found him. Different emotions starts to appear and you ran faster. You've reached the colosseum and went to where he was but was shocked to what you just saw. There he is, the man you've been looking for, lying on the ground near a wheelchair, he was limbless and there's a hole on his chest.

"n-noo.. t-this cant be" you started to tear up and quickly went to his body, you've felt that there's a soul in that body but it was getting weak, but its not his, you can feel it it was aroun somewhere. You bring out your stand and healed him but suddenly, your see own soul left the dog's body and went back to your body, but before that, you get the glimpse of the soul that left his body.

You woke up and immediately ran of to where you had left him, people around you are also starting to wake up.

"did I completely healed him? Is he still alive? Please, please be alive, I have so many things to talk to you and I haven't told you what I really feel. Please God dont take him away, please not yet!"

You started to tear up while you ran towards his direction, you started to panic and unconsciously lift the mark on his soul. Your mind's a mess and the only thing you can think of is to get there fast.

You've reached him again, there there he was, still lying on the ground, not moving. "shit! Im an idiot!! I lost my cool! Now i didn't know if his soul's whereabouts!" you ran up to him and when you touched his body, you cant feel his soul or even a sign of life.