17.

REQUESTED
CHUBBY READER X POL

WARNING: FULL LEMON AHEAD (well I at least tried to be)
--

Another day of fighting DIO’s minions, the crusaders once looked for a good hotel and retired for the night, but not for you and your lover who busied himself clinging to you like a snake, wrapping his strong arms around you gently and pinching and feeling every fluff and corners of your body. It would be fine if he’s just doing that, but this man is a big tease! Leaving small kisses on your arms going up to your shoulders and neck then your face but avoiding your lips while his hands roam around your body. Polnareff does this every night before going to sleep but never did he dare to undress you and claim you. It would be a lie if you didn’t want to do more than this, you both wanted to level up your intimacy, you knew how Polnareff struggles to hide his hard shaft from touching you but he failed a lot of times when he unknowingly start grinding his hips on your back. This is your struggle every night with him. Rolling your eyes from this painful yet sweet feeling, you got up and faced him giving him an irritated look.

“did I do something doudou?” Polnareff, still lying on the bed looked at you, but instead of answering him, you lowered your head and kissed him. Polnareff responded your kiss he then put his hands on your nape and the other on your waist, he flipped your body making him on top of you. Encircling your hands around his head, you pulled him closer to deepen the kiss, Polnareff licked your lower lip asking for entrance, you opened your mouth and he did not hesitate to roam every corner of your mouth, sucking your upper lip, licking the roof of your mouth and sucking your tongue. You’re starting to feel hazy and losing your breath when Polnareff broke the kiss, still hovering above you, he admired you panting below him with a face as red as wine, you looked at him expecting for more but Polnareff kissed your kiss and smiled at you

“that’s a sweet kiss mon tresor, but its time for us to sleep” Polnareff kissed you once again then laid beside you. But you who’s not yet done get up and positioned yourself between his legs

“who told you we’re going to sleep tonight mon amour~?” Polnareff’s eyed widened when you lowered his pants exposing his still hard dick

“oh? Can’t believe your sleeping leaving this fella wide awake” stroking his cock with your hands, you looked at him, his face, now red and his eyes are now clouded with lust turning you on even more. Without breaking the eye contact, you lowered your head and gave his cock a kiss and licking its head making his eyes roll upwards seeing his reaction made you satisfied with his, but not yet.. you wanted to see more, you wanted to do more.

“Pol~ how can you leave your son like this? Look at this much precum” you teased as you continuously stroke his cock

“(Y-Y/N).. where did you learn this?” Polnareff tried to stay sane and reasonable despite the lust he was feeling but instead of answering him, you just gave him a smirk and lowered your head once again completely devouring his cock, bobbing your head up and down while swirling your tongue on his cock inside your mouth, slowly lifting your head, you maintained eye contact with him and releasing his cock on your mouth with a loud pop. With your hand still stroking, you licked his dicks body up and down and and teased the head. Bringing his dick back into the entrance your mouth, from top to bottom, you slowly nuzzle his dick from your jaw. Polnareff who saw how his dick slowly entering you mouth closed his eyes tight shut when his dick touched the back of your throat.

“fuck (Y/N) I’m close” Polnareff slowly lifted your head and forcefully pushed them once again to his dick causing you to almost gagged.

“i don’t know how or where you learned this but I can no longer control myself ma cherrie, look at the face your making with your mouth inside my cock, you’re so beautiful (Y/N)” Polnareff as he continued to fuck your mouth, tears started streaming down your eyes as you looked at him lewdly, the room is now filled with his moans and grunts making you wet, your other free hand made its way to your wet panties and starter rubbing your clit through the fabric, with the new added pleasure, you tightened your throat, Polnareff’s eyes rolled upwards and a gush of cum was released inside your mouth. Releasing his cock on your mouth, you looked at him again with cum dripping on your mouth, with a beautiful sight in front of him, he smirked licking and biting his lower lip.

“i want more Pol” you looked at him seductively, Polnareff then suddenly pulled you suddenly switching your positions, he’s now between your legs.. he then looked at smirking, slowly pulling your pajama pants revealing your went panties he then completely removed all your clothes tossing them on the ground. He then stared at your body, hunger and lust both visible to his eyes.

“well, if my lady wants more then who am I to refuse? Your panties cant even hide your wetness doudou” his fingers massaging your pussy making you moan, he then inserted one finger and his thumb started to play with your clit, you looked at him begging for more but he just chuckled and kissed your lips down to your neck until his lips reached your nipple where he stayed there sucking and gently biting them, he playfully flicked his tongue on your nipples while his other hand made its way to the other boob and start massaging them, pinching your nipple leaving you with overwhelming feeling of pleasure and lust, he then left few hickeys on your chest and neck until he decided to lower his head to your pussy where he started to suck your pussy, swirling and flicking his tongue on your clit, he then inserted three fingers on your cunt, spreading and finding your g-spot, you’re eyes widened and a moan escaped your lips when he found your sensitive spot, he then focused his finger on that spot. you can feel him smirking as he continued to play with you.

“Pol, I want it please” you cried

“hmm~ what is it that you want mon amour?” Polnareff looked at you as he kissed your inner thigh leaving some hickeys

“fuck me Jean Pierre” you plead, Polnareff smirked biting your thigh one last time before he positioned himself on your entrance

“you know, I controlled myself from fucking you but I didn’t expect that you asked for it”

“no one told you to control yourself, now fuck me with everything you’ve got” after hearing those words, Polnareff immediately thrust himself making you both moan from the pleasure, with a slow rhythm, he gently thrust himself feeling how your pussy wrap his cock with your warmth until he slowly quicken up the phase. You wrapped your legs around him to make his thrust deeper as you moan, Polnareff lowered his head and kissed you. he then guided you to face on the right side as he kneels and straddled your right leg and curled your left leg, he continuously hit your spot.

“Im cumming again (Y/N)” Polnareff as he thrusts faster, a few more thrust a burst of warm cum entered your womb, making you roll your eyes from pleasure, continued thrusting until you too came. He kissed you once more before he pulled himself and rested beside you panting. You then rested on his chest and hugged him as he kissed your temple.. after a few minutes of rest, your hand is once again holding his dick and gently stroking them

“(Y/N)?!”

You then looked at him with pleading yet seductive eyes

“...again?”

--

Hope you liked it~ I tried my best on this one and sorry if its not good

Heya~ how are u all doin?

Im still not sure when can I update again but this series aren’t done yet, there are still few chapters left

Thank you for reading! Keep safe everyone!