Nude - XV

Enjoy❤️(slight smut)

«Yeah and my husband told me "We can't have another cat. Lili is already eating too much and we spend a lot of money just for her!" and I was like "Ohh baby, you're so right. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE". In that way me and Lili spent less money hehe. And that's how I realized I'm a lesbian. I got rid of men...» Margaret finished her little story, about her choosing her cat over her husband.

Margaret and Stacy are a couple. I actually was not expecting that. They're so cute though. And I think that Stacy is the top of their relationship. She acts like that with Margaret so yeah. So cute.

«How about you, hon?» Stacy asked me.

«Umm I don't have like a serious relationship, but yeah, something's going on» I said with a smile and they both sat more comfortable, ready to hear me.

«Is it that hottie from the pool?» Margaret asked and I blushed a bit.

«Hey!» Stacy shouted at her and me and Margaret laughed.

«I just made a comment, babe. I'm not leaving you for any man» Margaret told her, looking at her straight into the eyes. She pecked her lips and then they both looked at me again. «So, is it that one?». I nodded and they both smiled. «We need more information, girl».

«Umm his name is Alex...»

«Oooh, Alex. I like it» Stacy commented.

«Yeah. Umm we are together a really short time. Like, not even a month. And, yeah, 'til now he's such a great guy». It was a bit awkward for me. I didn't want to tell them that he's my sugar daddy or that he's the owner of the hotel, 'cause I didn't want to destroy his plans of staying here private.

«Mmm... He looked nice. Have you guys done it yet?» Margaret asked, almost whispering. I looked at the girls that were massaging our feet, but I don't think that they care about what we say. I moved my head negatively and they both looked shocked.

«Really? How come?» Stacy asked.

«I- I'm a virgin. I'm not sure that I wanna try something like that yet. And he kind of respects that and doesn't do anything more than kisses etc» I explained.

«A nice, hot, respectful guy. I think that your relationship is going to be serious. You're so nice and cute as well» Margaret complimented and I smiled widely at her. I was in the middle seat, having Stacy on my left and Margaret on my right.

«Though, why don't you try and... 'y'know, do something more» Stacy suggested and I looked at her with a bit opened mouth.

«I- I'm not sure that I'm ready...»

«I think Stacy means to do something... For him, if you know what I mean. Like a blowjob or something» she suggested and I made a disgusted look. Isn't it discusting to put a man's cock in your mouth?

«You can ask him to teach you, too. He'll understand that you don't know exactly what to do» Stacy suggested. I sure don't know what to do. The information that I have is all just from Kelly.

«Try it out. He's gonna like it»

[...]

The girls stayed for a massage too. I didn't feel like it today. I just got out of the spa and approached Mark.

«Hello Miss Reed» he greeted me.

«Hello Mark. Umm, is Mr. Turner in his room?» I asked him.

«Yeah, I think so. He hasn't come down so he must be there» he informed me and I smiled.

«Perfect, thank you! Can I have my key please?». He nodded and gave it to me. I got into my room and grabbed Alex's suite's keys. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do and if I have to do it, but I want to. My curiosity has reached its high. Plus that in that way, I'm gonna really apologize to him.