Leopard Print - LIV

Enjoy lovelies❤️❤️

We got into the club. Actually, it reminded me more of a pub. Maybe it's too early and that's why. It's like only 10p.m.. Well we're actually late. Alex told me that we were supposed to be here at 9 but we lost track of time I guess kissing and rubbing each other in the shower.

Once we spotted the table the others were sitting we started walking there. I'm wearing a leopard print long skirt, a black plain tank top and some black kitten heels. My hair is kind of fluffier than other times. Gold jewellery and a small dark red bag. Alex is wearing some black pants a shirt also in black with the sleeves rolled up and some buttons open. Black shiny shoes. A Rolex, some silver rings and also silver chains showing on his chest.

Nick and Jamie were facing Martha and Miles so they couldn't see us, but the others could. Alex grabbed Nick from the shoulders and he jumped up a little then looked up and smiled at Alex. Both he and Jamie got up. They each hugged Alex tightly. I was standing a little bit behind and just watching them with a smile.

What made me shiver, though, was Miles' gaze on top of me. I could feel him examining me. I tried not to look at him at all but the side of my eye couldn't stop checking if he's still looking.

"Hey, Klarisa was it, right?" Nick gave me his hand and I nodded. We had a handshake and then I looked at Jamie. I was ready for a handshake but he just grabbed and hugged me. I giggled while hugging him and at this point I was facing Miles and Martha. I smiled at Martha, who was smiling as well. Miles was just staring serious. Taking a drag of his cig.

Jamie let go of me and then his phone rang. "Oh it's Katie. I'll be back in a moment" he said and went outside to talk to his wife.

"Come on, love, let's sit down" Alex told me and I nodded. He grabbed my waist again and we walked to Martha and Miles. Alex pulled out a chair next to Miles and gestured me to sit down. I did so and he pushed the chair a little. I crossed my legs and put my bag on top of the table. Alex sat down next to me and put his hand on my thigh.

Miles' POV

Oh fuck why did she sit next to me? I sat down better on my chair and tried not to show how awkward I feel right now. Martha came closer and I touched my back on the chair once I realised she wanted to talk to her. "Girl you look so gooood!!" Martha told her. Yes she does.

"Look who's talking" she replied. I can't disagree, my baby looks stunning as well. I looked at Klarisa's thighs. Alex's hand was there. He was talking to the others. This skirt looks so good on her. Generally, she looks good. But that skirt, oh god, it sits perfectly on her curves.

They kept talking right in front of me. Martha's hand on my thing. Klarisa's, right beside my thigh, on the chair. I cleared my throat. "Am I interrupting somefin'?" I asked and they both looked at me. They giggled and kept talking. "Should we change sits, maybe?" I asked again. I'm not feeling well having them both in front of me that close. Martha nodded and got up. I did as well and we switched sits.

"What 'appened?" Alex asked, looking at us changing seats.

"The ladies want to chit chat"

[...]

Klarisa's POV

Oh god I feel so dizzy. We haven't stopped talking and laughing for even for a moment. Alex's hand on my thigh the whole time. At some points I grabbed his thigh as well or even his dick sometimes but he's trying to stay calm. I guess the whiskey he's having is helping him. I'm drinking tequila with grapefruit and tonic. I was gonna do just tonic but Alex said it's good this way. I really like it.

Miles got up and headed to the bathroom. I didn't actually turn to look at him doing so. Just with the side of my eye. Maybe he wants to actually talk now. "Daddy, I'm going to the bathroom" I whispered and he nodded.