outcome...

(N) the next day

all night iwaizumi hajime coudnt sleep he kept thinking about all those harsh words he said to oikawa and that he didnt mean it its just all the piles of stress just came crashing on him although he knew he cant use that as his excuse

Iwaizumi's POV

i really regreted saying all those words to oikawa..i really do love him its just im scared of what other people might think and how bad it will ruin his reputation..

"i should say sorry to oikawa"

i said walking towards his house since we normally walk home together..

but to my suprise when i got in front of his house and knocked on the door..

Ms. oikawa:hi? can i help you hajime?

"is toru awake?"

Ms.oikawa:hajime?who are you talking about.?

"Umm..toru?oikawa? your son?"

Ms.oikawa:oh dear hajime as far as ive known your the closest thing as a son to me.

"wait what?"

Ms.oikawa:yea that why our families are close.

"but what about toru oikawa?"

Ms.oikawa:im afraid i dont know who your talking about haji.

"but his room is upstairs..this might be some sort of a prank..is he still angry at me?"

Ms.oikawa:i dont know why the boy your talking about is angry at you but the rooms upstrairs are only our room and hikari's room and a storage room

"but its here ill show you"

this must be some kind of a prank to get back at me or just to avoid seeing me..

i walked up the stairs and open toru's room to my suprised its only...storage..where did his bed go? his clothes? his stuff?

Ms.oikawa:i told you dear didnt i..you kids and your wild imaginations anyways haji since your here come and take some sandwhich for your lunch

"ok..."

ok is all i can say after my brain is still thinking what is going on..

Ms.oikawa:go to school haji or you'll be late for your morning practice.

ah yes the morning practice..he must be there as the teams captain he cant just not show up because of a prank...right?

Makki:whats wrong iwa?you look lossed in your thoughts

Matsun:haha you ok bro?

"im fine..guys"

Makki:anyways have you already though of a way so we can beat karasuno and shiratorizawa?

"why are you asking me? isnt that oikawa's job?"

Matsun:who the heck is oikawa?

"stop pretending oikawa our captain? how can you guys forget isnt he our friend?"

Makki:do we need to bring you to the hospital captain?

captain...

Matsun:shall we call the nurse?

"im fine...but are you guys sure you dont know who oikawa is?"

Matsun:this isnt normal for you..hmm..are you trying to skip captain duties lol too bad that wont work we all know your our captain iwa!

matsun said as we walk towards the front door...

Kunimi:hi

Kindaichi:what took you guys so long?

Kentaro:yea

Yahaba:they are litteraly 5 minutes late

Watari:i know right its not a big deal guys.

Makki:btw guys do you know anyone by the name oikawa?

Watari:i think my sister is friends with a girl name hikari oikawa is that who your looking for?

Matsun:oh so its a girl huh i guess your tryna find a girl friend captain~

"no im serious its not hikari..hikari's younger brother toru oikawa..you know the famous volleyball player?."

Watari:im afraid hikari-san told me she's an only child.

Kentaro:all the names i saw in the famous volleball magazines are the names kuro tetsuro,bokuto kotaro,kita shinsuke,daichi sugawara and that ushijima and some of their team members..

"seriously mad dog? you forgot the one to recruited you? the one that always calls you mad dog-chan"

Kentaro:your the one who recruited me iwaizumi-san and noone has ever called me mad dog-chan...

"hang on i might be losing my mind..."

Matsun:alright fine captain if this is your excuse to skip morning practice fine you can skip it ill be in charge today

i ran out the gym as fast as i can and headed straight to the teachers office

Nobuteru:iwaizumi? do you need anything?

"i would like to ask if theres a student named oikawa,toru?"

Nobuteru:hang on...no theres no student named toru oikawa.

"..ok thanks anyway"

is this all just a dream?...did he just disappear..

i cant think properly till i remember what i said yesterday...i wished..he didnt exist....