3

"..... people thought I was a monster. And for a long time........ I believed them. But after a while, you learn to ignore the names people are calling you. You just have to trust who you are."

-Shrek

"Be careful of following the masses - remove the 'm' and see just who you're following?"

-Donkey

***********************************************************************************************

Bella's P.O.V.

All I was thinking when we were walking down the halls was that Was I going to make it this year? Will I finally get out of my shell, I have created, surrounded with my four sisters. Will i be able to do it? Iwould love to try and make new friends. There were so many fleshies here, I felt disoriented. Manh, if it wasn't for Alice's diet for me, and the girls keeping me in check I don't know where i would be now. I might have halfed our town's population, back then. I wondered why it had to happen to me.

*Ciara* Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! She paused, then continued screaming. OhMiGod! OhMiGod! Someone catch me, I think I'm gonna faint.

*Lilly* Enough with the screaming. Stop over exagurating now. Can we start walking to the reception wherever it is, so people can stop looking at us.

*All except Lilly* What? *We shouted. I heard Lilly groan.

*Me* This is all too much, I think I'm gonna puke. They are still looking at us.

*Alice* Is it that I have something on me, or rather on my face?

*Ciara* Why the hell are they looking at us? And I know for cheese that their is nothing on our faces or on us. We are not a effing....... freak show. We are special not freaks.

*Lilly* Okay, enough everyone! Bella come down. Breath in. Breath out. In. Out. Again. Now just continue on your own. Better now?

I nod vigirously. By this time we had already made it half way down the hallway.

*Lilly* Okay can everyone just stop over exagurating. They are probably staring because we are new in town and this school. It's senior year they usually don't except new students at this time.

We nodded at this.

*Lilly* So who is going to ask where the reception is? I am in no mood to get lost on our first day of school, or be late for class.

*Alice* Hey, I'm cool with being late for class?

*Me* Yeah, knowing your lazy ass, of course you are. Anyway I'll ask.

They stopped for a moment, as I fell out of formation, to go talk to some one. They all had shoked expressions when I looked back. I laughed mentally. I blocked them from my toughts, as I went to speak to a small goup by the lockers. I not only did that so that I dont get distracted, but also so that they do not know how scared I am. If they did, our new life here with our new attitude was not going to last.

Hey girls this is Abby, Zack and Dalas." she told us.

*Me* Alice don't you dare do anything to this poor girl! I saw that look in you eyes. Please behave.

*Alice* And what on earth will I ever do to her. And what is this look I have? They are humans, can't I just have my fun. She is really pretty. I just tell her of other avenues in life.

*Ciara* If you do, just don't break her heart. You know she'll think it is love? Its the look you get when you see something you want. Like a lion ready to pounce an antelope.