4

"I lied to you; I think of dying everyday! But that doesn't stop me from living everyday."

-By moi, inspired by a Will Smith movie

***********************************************************************

Lunch time....

Abby's P.O.V.

"Would the both of you hurry up? We need to report what we have learned today. Which is not much but still." Abby complained at their lazily walk to the car. You could hear Dallas trying to come up with a strategy on how he would have shotgun. I mentally laughed in my head of how he could manage to beat me.

"Okay, okay. Hold onto your panties." Zack spoke up. We walked to the car, at a much better pace. When we had the view of Zack's car, Dallas made a sprint for it, thinking he can claim the chair. When Zack and I finally arrived. Zack entered the drivers seat. And well, I went to the front, opened the door and pulled Dallas out effortlessly. I chuckled along with Zack, as I got in the car, while closing and locking the door.

It was a long drive back home, so I cursed to myself having to miss out on my other classes. The car was really silent so I decide to turn on the radio.

And that is when I remembered that we need to announce our arrival. I cuesed aloud then asked, "Did any one remember to call ahead?" I asked. I heard Dallas cursed a sting of colorfully words that would put our mother to shame.

Zack let out a small chuckle and continued to say, "Don't worry I did." Then he went silent. He has always being a silent child, while growing up.

It took us, an hour and a few minutes before we actually arrived at the main gates.

Our house was not particularly large, but it was big enough to fit over 50 to 90 people in it. Trust me that is not large, its just a mansion. When you visit other peoples home which are basically castles on their own literary. The Montegerieno's home is a castle, because they have to house their race of Werewolves. The Divinci's home is also a castle, having to have large ground for their family and members, them being Vampires and old ones at it. The Leeroin's home is not exactly a castle, but it is way bigger than our own home. Them being hunters.

And finally we have the home of Terra. It is the smallest of all of ours. But not bangalow small. It normally fits less than 50, in the house. Well that's because a lot of the witches and werlocks like to live on their own. Even the ones who are married. Weird, I know! We are the Star home.

All the names I mentioned are the leaders of each race in the world. There are more, but the Vampires, Werewolves, Witches & Werlocks, amd finally the Humters are most important. They are the strongest, even after several millenniums their races' don't die off, like the most I have heard if. They have a strong, okay maybe a huge population in the world. Even the humans can't beat them, when tgey are all together. And the most important point to them being the most important, is that they have a long standing feud between each other. The wars have gone on for centuries.

Climbing up the steps, we head to the direction of fathers' study. I knock, then wait for an answer. When we hear a coming, that is when we proceed inside. You moght wonder why we are so civil with our father. Or the fact we call him that and not dad, or daddy like other children. Well that is because of the strict nature of our father, and that he forbids it.

We see him on his desk, head burried in paperwork. He looks up, and motions for us to takr a seat which the boys do but I remain standing. As the oldest I must. When he is done looking down at the papers is when I begin to talk.