6

Enjoy! 😃😝

Over 4,000 words!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Alice's P. O. V.

To say the truth the attic isn't half bad, has great potential for all my books of spells and portions.

Looking around the large room, with two huge windows on either side. The front mirror showed our whole neighbourhood from the height i stood at, and the second across from the first window. Showed me the back of the house, where the open woods were laid out.

I stepped out to the back window and found it like a door, opening out to the roof, with a small platform. Now the view from here was even better.

I'm just glad to be done with all this cleaning. I swear its doing no good for my aching bones, well they will forever ache now. But I'm happy we are done cleaning. Now that puts us around lunch time. So food time!

But worse news we get right back to work, when the movers come in and then all the arranging, the lifting, the dusting, then more cooking, then the confused & sometimes crying children come in....... And the list is endless.

*Ciara* Hey, where are you? Its lunch time!

*Me* I'm coming. Chill!

*Ciara* Well I CAN'T WHEN I HAVE BEEN SHOUTING YOUR NAME! What are you DEAF! COME DOWN!

*Me* I'm coming, I'm here.

"I'm here" I said aloud. Ciara turned around red and angry, looking like a red tomato about to blast. It wasn't pretty.

Slowly l moved my hands to her shoulders to try and relax her mind. Moving them towards her hands, to fingers releasing a calming sense for her to diminish the anger that is out of place.

Once she was calm, we both walked into the kitchen, where the food was already laid out for everyone to eat.

Sitting down, everyone got into their own series of conversations. Ms. Rossy kept on about the morning, evening, weekend and holiday schedule plan. She's a planner. But that's a sure understatement for how she does it. I would say she is a perfectionist. And she has to have it her way, or its no way for you.

"So girls, in need your class schedule and the schools'. I already have for Luke & Lilly. I need to plan our year," you could tell it was neither a command or a simple request. It had to be done. "So I want it by the end of the day!" And there is where you found the command.

With that a four choruses of "Yes!" and "Of course" was heard.

PRing.... PRing.... PRing.... PRing....