5

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

― Marilyn Moroe

Kay_B

********************************************************************************************

Ciara's P.O.V.

The week went by and school went on. It was good, I felt safe. The girls were able to keep my anger at bay, which made me happy. Finally, we can all be happy. My wolf tells me we will be happy. Oh, my wolfs name is Cece. We are completely compatible, we are both emotional wreck. Child services diagnosed me with a Bipolar disorder. Which is a 50/50 with me.

There was just a little accident when we were little. It was just a week after they brought me in. I was young, scarred and scared. It was the first time I shifted into my wolf. With the change, it gave my more strengths. I became more powerful. I was alone in the room, when I first shifted. I ended up destroying the whole room. They said I had extreme anger issues, and when they found me, lying on the floor crying they send me straight to the nut house.

Those girls were too good for me, even though they were dis-functional themselves. Us together we worked. I was always smiling and mostly happy in the day. When night time came I just could not escape the past. The nightmares repeat themselves night by night. A time back, they did not come that often and on most nights they stopped. Like on the night we arrived i had no bad dream, I had a good one. Of me and the girls. I never had one like that. A good dream, I mean.

Most nights I try and hide that I didn't sleep well or that my memories were haunting me. And even though I take 5 to 6 sleeping pills, to help me sleep and forget. I can never escape in my dreams. On most of the time I get the nightmares, they stop.

Normally Alice comes to sleep with me for them to stop. I cherish those nights. I'm especially glad, because we all know how Alice loves sleeping in the nude. I once tried it but it wasn't for me, I felt too exposed. Alice has a calming effect on me, my wolf Cece says once we find our mate the nightmares will stop. And that I won't need to be uncomfortable with sleeping with Alice.

I know we are sisters and all. But her batting for the other team, is.. no was totally against what I believe in. At least those are the believe mum and dad put in me, and I know that I have to cherish them now and forever. But if fate has it for someone to be lesbian or gay or bi- or heterosexual or......... well you get what I'm getting at. You can't run away from fate, from the bond the moon goddess has given you with your other half. Our fate is in the hands of the gods.

As I lay in bed, totally awake. I know why I'm uncomfortable with sĺeeping with Alice. She likes spooning. And I totally hate it. Like in our current situation, she has a death grip on me, and her face is smashed right in my boobs.

Signing softly, I try and peel her off me, which works, some sorts. She is off, but awake.

I look at my side table looking at the date and time. Well its 9 o'clock. I wondered why the alarm didn't wake me at 6:30. When I see the date I know the reason. Its Saturday. Finally it is the weekend. But sad thing is that our peace, and little freedom has ended.

Before I can do anything, I hear Ms. Rosey, call out to all of us. I slowly walk out of my room, down the stairs and Into the kitchen. I seat on the bar stools waiting for everyone else. From here I can hear everyone getting up. I can hear Alice dressing as she makes her way downstairs with everyone one else. I can also see little Lilly and Luke joining us.