Chapter-7-Sights

Morning all start getting ready. Everyone wants to look daper but cool. Anokhis room bell rings. It's Kitty and Bebo. Kya hua plan on hai naa Anokhi asks. Sab theekh hai. Kitty says kabhi toh chill kar Anokhi. Hum teri maddat karne aaye hai. We have a nice dress for you. Isse hum dono ke beech truce maan lena. And bhaiya ke liye tumhe ready karna banta hai. Anokhi blushes bhaiya ke liye matlab. How can you call our bhaiya as bhaiya. Bhaiya ne suna bohot daantenge. Anokhi says aisa kuch khas zarooorat nhi hai ready hone ki. Bebo says no. Tumhe manana hi padega. Ye lo. They show her a nice crop top and shorts. She says yeh kaise. They realise she may not be comfortable so they says ok doosra option hai and they show her a nice floral dress. She likes it and wears. She gets ready. And they come down to find the Sabbarwal men irritated to find women keeping them waiting. But one person is missing Shaurya. Anokhi gets concerned. Aastha notices and says don't worry woh theekh hai. Ready ho rha hai. Subah se paanch sets of clothes try kar liye hai. Abhi bhi kuch try hi kar rha hai. Kab tak time lega yeh ladka. Aur Yash woh bhi toh bas try hi kiye ja rha hai. Such fashion queens we have. Mein dekhti hoon. And she goes. Shaurya asks her in self doubt. Yeh zyada subtle dressing ho gya kya? He notices Aastha. Aastha says nhi. Just perfect you look in this shirt and jeans. Bas ek aur button laga lena. Date pe nhi jaa rhe. Shaurya looks embarrassed buttons up all the buttons and leaves in haste.

All couples have eye locks looking at their partners. Then they get going. Women in one car and men in other. Yeh gadi kisne fix ki Yash asks. Kyu Alok asks maine fix ki. Acchi Suv hi hai. Ac bhi theekh hi hai. Toh? Yash says nothing. Tej says Alok tu samjh naa. Yash ko Kanchan ke sath jana tha, aur Shaurya ko Anokhi ke sath, Shaan ko Aastha ke sath aur mujhe .... And he covers up tu apna bol. Aise kyu book kia. He says aate waqt waise hi aayenge. Sorry Bhai saab. All laugh.

In the art gallery Anokhi sticks around Aastha. Discussing the art with her trying to trace influences and the the thoughts of the artist. Mean while Tej remarks idea acha hi hai maybe we should take an installation for the new Patiala campus. It will represent history and Art and class in our institute. Alok, Tej and Shaan start to discuss which pieces to take. Shaurya's eyes are stalking Anokhi. He ultimately gets a chance when Aastha is talking to the guide, to drag Anokhi out and says dekho tum Aastha maam ke sath chipki mat raho. Anokhi says kyu. Shaurya says look at dad. He wants to find ways to go and chat with Aastha. Anokhi says theekh hai mein Babli di ke paas jati hoon. Babli is with the remaining women.
Shaurya says no to Anokhi. He says stay with me. He takes her to a different corner. Anokhi meri taraf dekho naa. Anokhi says tumhare taraf  I mean aapke taraf thodi dekhne aayi hoon. Tum hmmmm. Goa mein achi progress hai tumhari Shaurya says. Anokhi says mein yahan yeh sab paintings dekhne aayi hoon. Kitni pretty hai. That's the thing about abstract usse koi bhi kaise bhi interpret kar sakta hai. There is something always left to search in it. Shaurya kehta hai achaa. Mein toh sabse khoobsurat art piece ko dekhne aaya hoon. Tum. Tumme bhi har baar kuch interesting mil hi jata hai. Kuch aur dhoonte hai. Anokhi blushes. Art piece banene kahan diya she says. Rang lagane se hi pehli har baar kuch ho jata hai. Shaurya says acchaa. Magar watch what you ask for. Because humare beech tum hi harti. Anokhi says woh toh dekha jaayega. And she starts drifting to a store. Tumhe kuch pasand aaya Anokhi. Anokhi says nhi. Nothing. Shaurya says theekh hai. Ek baar meri pasand hi pehen lo. He selects a beautiful jhumka. She runs her fingers through it says I love it. Thanks. Shaurya says mein pehna doon? And he makes her wear it. Typical Shaurya style. Gently placing her hair away. Opening her currently worn earring. And putting on the new one softly.
Meanwhile Kanchan is called by bade papa for her opinion on the art pieces to be taken. She is happy that her opinion is being taken into account. Devi selects some jewellery for all the bahus and some nice pocket squares for the men with Gaytris help. They leave after the purchases. This time the seating is different. Shaurya and Anokhi don't notice all this. And they are chatting away. When they notice they start walking quickly hoping no one saw. When they enter the cars they see people with their partners and feel bad. They can't even go back. How it will look. So they sit irritated throughout the ride. They have lunch in a restaurant mid way. Babli looks achingly at ice cream. Nikki buys three scoops for her. Nikki says ab tumhare khushiyon ki zimmedari meri. Babli gets emotional. They share a sisterhood moment. They have great fun at lunch, chatting away. Cracking jokes. Then they leave for beach.

If you find this update boring sorry.
The next one is the beach update. One of my longest updates. So tomorrow there will be only that one update. It's Shakhi on beach. Rest of the people will be there but there will be quite a bit of romance.

Vote, comment, criticize. Prayers for cast. Take care of yourself and others.