Announcement!!!!!!

All of us know the terrible times we are in. And how everything is on us at this point. So I want to do a shout out to an initiative by Nakuul Mehta from Ishqbaaz.
The initiative where you can dedicate a poem by donating 5k to one of the causes listed by him on his insta page. As we are all Saakk fans. I think if someone is really a die hard fan maybe someone can get a poem dedicated to KV sir or deba ma'am. If not atleast anyone in your life.
Not forcing. Just saying this initiative exists. This will help in India's fight against Covid.
(I don't know if they will agree to dedicate a poem to a celeb but you can try.)
Link here-
https://www.instagram.com/p/COzQIi2D0Sq/?hl=en

I am not able to add the link. Sorry. You can cross verify the link here. But its basically Nakuul Mehta's insta page you need to go. I am sorry at this point I cant do better. I will try to fix this. If someone knows how to fix this please leave in comments. Sorry once again.

Whoever does this I will do something special for them. I will make a one shot with whatever they request (Only SAAKK). Just a small thing I wanna do encourage donation. So check it out if you can.
Thanks a lot for reading till the end of you did. Sorry if it bored you.