Stone x reader (Cheering him up

Gloomy days in Ramshackle were tough, even if you had 3 amazing friends who would always make it seem less sad. But as you looked up to the sky and saw the grey clouds, as if it was about to rain, you sighed, today was definitely gonna be a difficult one. The day went by fast, you and the gang did your usual things, pick pocketing, schemes and such. As all of them winded down and were about to go to sleep, you heard shuffling opening your eye and seeing stone getting up, he walked off with his drink in hand. You thought nothing of it and went back to sleep.

You were awoken by the sound of Skipp saying your name, and Vinnie beat boxing for some reason..you open your eyes. It was still night time, maybe 1 in the morning. "What..?" You said, rubbing your face. Skipp had a concerned look on his face, so you sat up at attention. Vinnie was still beat boxing. "Vinnie stop beat boxing this is serious." Skipp said rolling his eyes. "Oops sorry, Okok, so stone is sad for some reason and we need you to cheer him up." Vinnie said putting her hands one her hips and standing up.

I stood up abruptly "Me?! Why me?!" I said with a confused yet surprised expression. "You guys have a connection!" Skipp said smiling, and Vinnie nodding her head. "Now come on!" Vinnie dragged you to the bridge. You looked around the corner, and there he was, holding the drink yet not sipping on it, grayish teal hair flowing in the wind, and his arm resting on his propped up leg.

As your face felt hot you turned to Vinnie and Skipp, "Guys I can't do this!". Your body sweat as Vinnie pushed you out of the ally way. Stone heard the commotion and turned his head, he saw you, and you stood there awkwardly. As he turned his head back forward, you slowly stepped closer. You turned back to Skipp and Vinnie, they both had smiles on there faces and giving you thumbs up.

Your expression cringed. Sitting next to Stone you sat there awkwardly. Pulling out 2 cigarettes, a lighter, and your Walkman, you gave Stone a cigarette. Knowing stone you thought he wouldn't want to talk about what's bothering him, unless he said so. You lit your cigarette along with Stone's. He made eye contact with you, and you smiled.

As the wind blowed you offered stone a ear bud from your walkman

As the wind blowed you offered stone a ear bud from your walkman. He takes it and sits closer to you. Sitting there both in silence, the only sound is the music from your earbuds, and the wind blowing. "Thank you." The faint touch came to your hand as you looked at him. He was holding your hand and smiling. Something that you never thought would happen.

You smile and hug him close. The embrace was long and warm, you held his face in your hands and looked him in the eyes. "If you need anything, and i mean anything. I am here for you ok?" His eyes teared up as he nodded. Hugging you once again.

————————-
EY YALL WAS GUUD NEW UPDATE LETS GOO! Not to toot my own horn but this one was kinda cute😏😏