Skipp x Stone

Today was cold, of course, every day was a bit cold. But today, i could practically feel my knees chattering together as Vinnie and Skipp walked in front of me. Even my lighter couldn't warm my hands. Leaving the scene from another failed heist, Vinnie went on and on about..something. God its so fucking cold. Looking down at my feet as i walked, i felt suddenly everything become warm again. But to warm, i was almost sweating. Until, a nice cool hand touched my forehead, as i leaned into it my eyes shot open to see Skipps worried expression. "Wh.?" I said, to tired to pull my face away. "Your warming up buddy.. are you feeling ok?" He asked, the eye contact was unbearable. But i didn't feel as if i wanted to look away.

Vinnie popped up behind him. "Ew stone! Your all sweaty and gross." She said with a 'bleh' expression on her face. "We should go back to the tent, he's got a fever." Skipp said looking back at Vinnie, his cold hand now holding my dangerously warm one. He held it the entire way home, i would pull away or..something. But if i let go of his soft hand i was bound to stumble and fall on my face.

Finally, meeting that familiar ally way, i layed down. Skipp crawled in next to me, keeping me company i suppose? Usually, back when i lived in that horrid mansion and i was sick, every maid would be at my aid. Constantly asking if i need anything, giving me medicine and counting down the necessary hours until i can have another pill. But as i looked at Skipps somewhat sleepy face, his warm hands picking dirt off the blanket. No maids, no servants, just Skipp. And god, that was more then enough.

He must have caught my gaze, i felt him sit up and grab something from Vinnie, my head hurt to much to see what it was, but a cold rag met my hot forehead and i weakly smiled at Skipp. "Feel better ok? I dont like seeing you sick.." his soft voice said, he was about to leave the tent. Grabbing his hand, Skipp turned back to look at me with a questioning expression. "Stay." Is all my voice could let out. I didnt actually mean to grab his hand, i was originally going for the shoulder, but everything sort of happened to quickly. Skipp smiled at me with a sort of blush on his cheeks. Pulling me into a tight hug, he kissed my cheek softly. Laying back down and falling asleep, ive never been more happy to be sick..

—————————Author notes—————
HAHAH IMAGINE FALLING ASLEEP AND TAKING CARE OF A EMO BOY WHILE HE'S SICK WHAT A LOSER LMAO.... *sobs*