Chapter 3

"What the heck Ricky." Nini scream yelled. He had scared her like crazy

"I missed you" he smirked and Nini slightly laughed

"I need to get to the office" she said starting to walk away but Ricky grabbed her waist before she could get out the door.

"They don't want you there. I bribed Dell to call you to the office so I could talk to you"

"Okay what do you wanna talk about Ricky?" Nini sighed over the entire conversation.

"I mean we can do less talking and more of this" he said leaning in to kiss her.

A shiver went down her spine, and it took everything in her to do what she was about to do.

She had to maintain her good girl image and he was gonna ruin it if she got too far in with him. Her heart was going a mile a minute because she wanted to kiss him so badly.

She wanted to run her hands through the thick curls in his hair. Move her fingers along the thick veins that popped out of his hands.

"Or, we can talk" Nini said hesitantly and Ricky's face fell for a light second before he played it off "look Ricky...last night was a mistake. I shouldn't have let it go that far."

"So everything that happened last night. You regret it?" Ricky asked and Nini nodded but the truth is that his statement couldn't be farther from the truth. She had a crazy amount of fun with him last night, and she really enjoyed herself. The truth was she wouldn't take it back.

"Ricky let's face it. You're the bad boy, I'm the good girl. We just wouldn't work"

"What if" Ricky sighed "I wanted you in my life to change me. To be a good influence on me. All these other girls, they're not like you Nini. They understand me. But I don't want someone to understand me. I want someone to change me and I think that someone is you" he said but he knew it wasn't true. Ricky loved being the bad boy. He loved the rush that it gave him.

"And how do u know that you won't turn me bad?

"I guess it's just a risk that you'll have to take" he said and Nini stood there thinking. "Look. Just give me one kiss. Right here, right now. If you feel something, we'll work on whatever this is together. If not, you can walk right out of my life. Never say anything to me ever again and I won't bother you." Ricky knew that she'd feel something. There's no way he felt the way that he felt last night and Nini didn't. He'd never admit that though.

"I guess one more kiss won't hurt" she said reluctantly. This one kiss could possibly be the key to her getting sucked into his ways.

"Yeah?" He asked for her permission and she nodded. Ricky gently rested his hands onto Nini's cheeks resting his fingers into her hair and sliding his thumbs across her cheeks.

Nini's breathing hitched at the touch of him. Her heart skipped a beat and chills immediately went through her body. Ricky learned closer and closer to Nini and she met him halfway connecting her lips to his.

She rested her hands in his hair feeling the softness of his curls. Nini definitely loved playing in Ricky's hair.

The kiss was magic. Sparks flew everywhere and you'd have to be a fool to deny the amount of chemistry within the kiss.

The kiss lasted a lot longer than Ricky anticipated, so he definitely knew she felt something. Both of them were caught in the moment and didn't want to leave each other's grasp

"Well?" Ricky asked after they'd separated from the kiss"

"Nothing" she lied. She had her mind made up that she'd have to say she felt nothing whether she did or not. She had an image to protect, and wasn't sure if what she had going on with Ricky was worth tarnishing that image.

"Are you serious!?!?" Ricky said somewhat upset. He's never had a girl tell him that she kissed him and felt nothing. Ever. This was extremely new to him and he didn't know how to handle it.

"I'm sorry Ricky. Maybe you felt something but I didn't. I have to get back to class. I've missed enough" she said leaving the closet and heading back to class.

Ricky stood there for a minute dumbfounded. He just didn't know how to react. He knew that Nini would be a challenge but he definitely didn't know that she'd take this many shots at his ego.

"Is everything taken care of Ms.Roberts?" The teacher asked

"Yes" Nini put on a fake smile. She hated the fact that she had to lie to Ricky but she had to. He was changing her already.

Ricky was Nini's first kiss, and not even he knew that. She normally would never sneak away with a boy. Let alone one her parents definitely wouldn't approve of.

The amount of sparks that flew within that kiss was unbelievable and Nini didn't know if it was just because it wasn't supposed to be happening, or because she actually liked him.

She couldn't let the situation linger in her mind for too long so she focused back on her class taking the notes that she needed to take.

Ricky finally pulled himself together and left the closet. Class was about to end in 10 minutes so he went to class.

"Nice of you to join us Mr.Bowen" his teacher greeted him. And he simply ignored her. He took a seat next to his best friend Ej.

"Dude what's going on with you. You look like somebody just ran you over with a truck."

"Nothing. Just shut up" he said and Ej simply went back to his work.

"Alright class, our time is just about ups so you can start to pack up all your books and wait for the bell to ring. Richard can you stay after class for a minute" she said and Ricky sighed knowing what she was about to say.

•••
Hehehe hi guys! That's the end of this chapter and I hope y'all enjoyed! Lmk how y'all are feeling! Vote and comment! And tysm for reading!