Dusk

Chaeng-

It's Sunday. I don't have work today so I went with Jimin at the café it's also my part-time job. The café isn't full today were barely making any money but it's okay.

I was about to eat my lunch when this not so tall girl with a brown hair came in.

"May I help you?" I asked as I washed my hands

"Just a Blueberry Latte and a muffin" she said in a cold tone. Her voice seems to familiar but I couldn't really tell who it is since she's wearing a cap and a mask.

"Make it fast" she said. I was shaking cause this is the first time handling this kind of costumer.

As I handed her drink and her muffin. She payed for it to much "hold on ma'am, I'll get your change" I said

"Keep it" she said and left. That's also my first time but I'm still thankful.

I was about to eat my lunch one again when Jennie came in. She's my bestfriend who works abroad but I guess she went home yesterday.

"Heyyy" she said and waved her hand around.

"Can you guys let me eat for just one bite" I said and shaked my head

"Lunch break?" She asked. Jennie is a model in Paris that's why there's a limo and 3 bodyguards outside and one who's trailing behind her.

"Yeah" I said as I made her all time favorite cappuccino. And handed it to her.

"We have a party later at 8 I better see my bestfriend there" she said and winked. Should I come? I mean that place would be luxurious she lives in a mansion and I just lives in an apartment.

I don't even have anything representative to wear later, If I say no? Then how will she think of me?

--

As I was reading this magazine I saw Lisa came in.

"Chaeng? You work here?" She said and looked around the place. Oh God this is embarrassing.

"Uhh yeah.. it's my part-time job hehe" I giggled nervously as I start to take note of what she's going to order

"Just a simple Blueberry Latte and a muffin for the president" she said

Which was weird cause that's the same thing the other girl ordered- anyways.. alot of people orders the same food sometimes anyways.. so what's the problem?

"One muffin please" I told Brandon as he nodded and I made her drink

"How come I never see the president lately" I said to Lisa who was on her phone

"She's not much of a social person really. Don't worry, you'll meet her soon" she smiled at me

After I was done making the order I handed it to her and once again she told me to keep the change. President's orders, this seems a little sketchy but oh well..

--

"We're making process aye" Jimin said and I smacked his head

"Shut up. You should be thankful" I said.

"Anyways, I heared you're going to Jennie's party later" Jimin said and that placed a light frown on my face.

"I don't know. I'm not just going into a party that place is massive, have you seen her house? That's a mansion. Can't you think about it? She's a famous model" I explained

"So? You can still go" he said. It's easy for him to say he's not going.

"I'll be a laughing stalk there so no thank you" I said and left him there and went into the restroom to freshen my self a bit.

--

My shift is over Jimin already went home an hour ago. I went to the library to get a book for myself to read and went to the beach. I sat by the sea side where my grandma and I used to sit at.

Before I opened my book I stare up at the sky and my tears started to fall I want to see my grandma it's been 15 years.

I wiped them down as I started reading.

Minutes later the day light already dissapered and it was just the city lights guiding me home. Tomorrow I have a work at Kim's Inc. we'll be having a meeting with the Head Supervisor. And maybe I could see who's the president.

"Chaeng?" A familiar voice said. I turned around and it was Jennie

"Aren't you coming at the party?" She asked me.

"Well I- uh-" I'm finding a reason to excuse my self but she dragged me inside her limo

"I don't have anything to wear Jennie." I said and she just laughed

"So? Your my bestfriend you should still come I had everything prepared for you back in my mansion. C'mon  you already knew that" she said.

I just scoffed

Minutes later we arrived. No one was still here cause it's still 7:30PM she dragged me into her room and she picked an outfit for me. Just a casual black dress.

"Looks good on you! Now let me fix your makeup" she said

"Make it light Jennie I don't like heavy ones"

"Don't worry so much. You're in good hands" she smiled

I closed my eyes and let her do her job. My hair, makeup, shoes and clothes it only took her a minute to get me ready cause she's s professional at these kind of things.

"Done!"

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the mirror who was infront of me

"Whoa- I look different.. Thanks I guess" I said

"Friendship goals! Okay wait for me here as I get ready too!" She said

Who is coming anyways?

---

I think they're going to meet..

Are they?🤭