Skies

Rosé

Well it's almost a month and I haven't seen her Lisa and everyone is trying there best to find Jisoo. Until now we haven't gotten any luck or trace where she is.

Jisoo

"Please.. dad.. mom.. let me stay with her for just a day or two. And I'll promise you that I will be the person you want me to be" I begged my parents as they locked me in this unfamiliar room.

"What do you say Harold?" My mom said as both of them stoped walking.

"She's you're daughter Harold. She needs to live her life" my grandma said who were the one taking care of me in this cruel world.

"Fine then! 1 day will be enough" My dad said as he cleared his throat.

"Harold!" My grandmother scolded.

"I think one month is much better" my grandma argued.

"Fine then Mother! But I want her to come with us in California, no stopping this time." My dad said he was about to storm out when I spoke.

"Can't I just live a life like others? I haven't get to experience the life everyone is having. I'm not a child anymore, I don't even have a family picture that I always wished to have" I spoke and tears escaped from my eyes.

"Actually you can. Two things, let Jennie Kim work with you and! Lastly never fell inlove with someone. Just I said, love is for weak people. Everything is just stupid shit" he yelled at me.

"If you can't let Jennie Kim work with us and this month is over then it's settled. Your going back to California with us!" He stormed out of the room my mom trailing behind him.

That's not even my biological mother. It's just his mistress my mother left without any trace and reason, I think it's because my own father is such a cruel man. He can litteraly date anyone he wanted. That lady is just using that for money, and dad uses me to let this slut stay with us. Crazy, right?

"Are you okay, dear?" My grandma asked and carrased my back. I wiped my tears and finally got to stood up and control my shaking self. I grabbed my car keys and went to my car and drive off to my old private condo no one knows except for Lisa obviously.

I wanted some alone time so I grabbed vodka and soju from the refrigerator

"I guess it's just you and me again" I said and felt madness all over me. I clenched my fist and broke the glass I was holding. Bloods started to fall but I don't care.

Lisa

This stupid hunting game is making me feel worried. Jinyoug is with the detective I had hired from a very good NBI angents. He's really not spitting a word.

I'm on my way with Jackson into her mansion again. Maybe she's there? It's been a month in this stupid game Jinyoung is saying makes me piss my guts off again. It's been a month after Jisoo went missing this is ridiculous.

"Okay, let's do this for a million times" I said and went in her mansion with Jackson her bodyguard. Jisoo doesn't want to be followed so Jackson couldn't be able to find a good answer for Jisoo's hideous disappearance.

After an hour we still haven't found any clue or anything. That's when I got a text message from Seulgi at the company

- Lisa? An old lady is here, she wants to talk to you ASAP!

The message said. I dragged Jackson out of the place and went to the company with the fastest speed I can go through.

We arrived not too long and saw this lady sitting at the chair infront of my desk. I fixed my lady's suit and took a seat at my swivel chair and faced the lady.

"She's here"

Rosé

Oww I already missed that girl. The way we spent most of the afternoons waiting for the sunset or having a picnic near the sea sides. It's been a month but it feels like eternity. Everyone is on the hunt to find her but anyhow we just can't.

"She's still missing huh?" Jimin asked as he sat beside me looking up at the sky and I slowly nodded.

"Do you like her?" He asked. Hearing that question made me froze, to be honest I've been the most worried person after hearing Jisoo's disappearance. When I'm also with her I feel this weird sensation, like when you stare at her it feels like I can't take my eyes off her.

You know when it seems like the whole universe just seems to stop seing her smile because of me. The way she stares at me and the way my heart starts to beat because of her...(?)

Is that a question or nah? Because I don't know, it feels to special to be around her. Okay I haven't seen her smile, all her smiled seems fake and I can still see sadness and pain in her eyes. I guess eyes never lie. Sheesh am I inlove?

"Earth to Chaeyoung?? You awake??" Jimin said and snapped his fingers infront of my face.

"Sorry.. what was your question again?" I asked pretending that I completely don't know.

"You know what? Nevermind that" he said and left.

I just giggled but to be honest I'm feeling something nice is going to happen and I completely hoping that my gut is correct.

--

Is this story going to end up with a happy ending? ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)

Sorry for late update my lazy ass won't cooperate=_=