Soon

Lisa

Damn that old lady she just talked to me off topic for how tall I am when all she just do is give me the exact address of where Jisoo is now and handed me the keys. So now I'm rushing up to Jisoo's private condo. What on Earth didn't I think of that place?

I am all by myself even tho that old lady asked me to bring someone with me. I know Jisoo, she wouldn't want someone to know where she is but just me. Even her family doesn't know except for her grandma I guess..

I knocked on the door before entering and no one answered I unlocked it and went in. Oh my.. you wouldn't believe what I saw. Empty bottles of vodka and soju in different flavors and broken glasses all over the place.

"Jisoo unnie?" I yelled but I only heared my voice echoing inside this whole house.

I went upstairs where her room is located and it's locked, luckily I know where the keys are so I opened it. I saw Jisoo lying on the floor unconscious with two more empty bottles on her hand and the other flooded with blood. For god's sake should I bring her to the hospital?

Rosé

I'm at work and Lisa was panicking crossing hallways earlier. I went up to her and she just said she's okay which is clearly a lie. I went back to my seat and just continued with my work instead.

"Do you know what's going on?" I asked Yeri

"Not at all." She said and I just slowly nodded.

Lisa

After finding some first aid kid I manage to clean Jisoo's wound and placed her at her bed. I manage to clean this whole condo too, I wanted to call Rosé to let her inform Jisoo's in good hands now but I'm afraid about Jisoo's safety too. She wanted this whole condo to be private.

After cleaning this whole place I checked on her and she was feeling uncomfortable like she's going to wake up in... 3..2..1..

"CHAEYOUNG!" she yelled and tossed.

"Litteraly dreaming about her. I knew it" I said and hit her head.

"Hey! Stop it! Where am I?" She said and carrased her head on the spot where I hit her.

"At your condo dummy. Should I invite Rosé over?" I asked her as a tease.

"Son of a btch don't! I'll just go to her instead" but when she was about to stand up her head hurts and fell into the ground.

"Relax, It's not the someone is there to steal her or something. You have a hangover." I said and rolled my eyes.

"What the heck happened to my hand?!"

"Don't ask about it. I'll tell you later" I said and just left her there clueless.

Jennie

Early morning-

"Seriously Chaeng. Your president is taking so long to show up that I'm going to change my mind." I said barging in to Chaeng office.

"Relax will you? She'll be home soon" she said trying to be calm while my blood is boiling.

"Where is she anyways?"

"I don't know either. You should ask Lisa about it" I said.

"Can't find her either, This is stupid Chaeng. If they're ain't showing up this minute I'm going to-"

"Tomorrow! She'll be here tomorrow, we promise you that Ms.Kim" Mr. Jungkook said

Eww that nerd looking guy he's such a tattletale to join such a conversation.

"And who dare you ta-"

"We're not trying to be mean Ms.Kim. We are sure she'll be home tomorrow." I turned around and saw Lisa with a lady's suit and a tube underneath. What the heck why am I feeling hotness??

"Snap out Ms.Kim, The President doesn't like noisy place" she said and walked out. And I stubbornly left this junky place.

Rosé

"Lisayah.. how are you sure that Jisoo's coming home tomorrow? Jennie is really expecting her and if she doesn't show up then it's useless." I confronted Lisa as I handed her the papers in her office.

"I'm sure of my words Ms.Park you can go back now" she said with her cold aura first time in a while huh? And since when did she even call me Ms.Park?

--

We're forbidden but just look up in the sky my love. Once you look down you can see my face. You have to atleast expect about my homecoming.

--