Chapter 8

Bellamy

I huffed through the forest watching Clarke talking to Murphy like they were a couple

"What is it Miller" I snapped at him as he came closer.

"Do you know Clarke's dating Murphy" Miller said admitting he knew about my crush on Clarke.

My heart missed a beat and sickness washed over me.

I told Murphy he wasn't allowed to date her what can't he FUCKING GET.

Well if Clarke didn't love me I won't love her .

I'm a lost boy ....

Clarke

I looked at Bellamy he stared at me as if he was ready to kill me and I couldn't live like that.

We got back into camp and seen Bellamy kissing a girl.

I walked past them and into the dropship where once again I was alone.

I looked at the watch my father gave me he was gone and now I was alone on earth afraid of everything and willing to die for people who weren't going to die for me .

I guess that was reality you have to make decisions which could change you for others who couldn't care less that you were hurting.

"Clarke you okay" Octavia said from the doorway.

"Yeah just thinking " I said to her blinking quickly to get rid of the tears rimming in my eyes.

"About what" she said "Bellamy".

"No " I snapped "their has to be another way than war"

*********

I told Murphy I was on the nightshift and Octavia I'll be spending time with Murphy or as she thought of it as having sex with him, I couldn't be bothered arguing with her.

I walked out of the camp quickly avoiding the thoughts of me not coming back.

I was going to go to the grounder camp to solve this all out.

I walked into the camp and was instantly surrounded by grounders.

"I want to talk to your leader" I bellowed at them

I waited a while until the grounder leader appeared.

"I want a truce" I said to her .

"You can have one but " she started enjoying saying slowly.

"But" she said again on the verge of laughing .

"But it will start with a death"

Short chapter sorry