[6] 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

[ Y/N ]

▁▁▁▁▁

"Y/N, what are you doing here?", spoke the man.

"I-I. . . I was just traveling around, you didn't have to come and get me back!", the little boy stuttered out.

The bigger male let out a deep sigh. He was clearly not having it with the kid. Taking off his skull mask, he revealed his full face.

"Y/N"

"I'm taking you back home, whether you like it or not.", Techno remarked. Y/N was displeased by this. Didn't they trust him? He trekked more than 60 miles with just his dog before, he can do it again.

"But I want to at least stay for a few more days!", he insisted. Continuing on, he spoke, "Don't you trust me?".

"Y/N I do trust you, but we don't know what will happen to you if you left.", Techno answered. It was clear that he was getting annoyed by the bickering.

Sighing once again he went up and went to gently grab Y/N'a hands. Y/N was trying to break free from the hold, but he couldn't break the man's hold.

Walking off, Techno waved back at Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo without look back.

"Alright I'm taking off guys, farewell children".

Y/N was still strangling, the cape and satchel wasn't helping either. His dog was following behind, knowing that it won't be able to beat Techno in a fight.

"Let me go! I want to play with them!", Y/N yelled out to Techno, who said nothing back.

They continued the trek back home. It has been no more than 10 long minutes of silence, Y/N still mad at him for taking him away.

"Y/N" Techno said "you're still mad at me aren't you?".

"Yes. . ."

"When we get home we're going to have a talk."

The little boy huffed at this. Talks were never good, too much lessons and life advice for him.

Eventually, they arrived back home. Carl the horse was there, eating peacefully in his stable

After putting away his cape on the coatrack, he had begun to continuously stomped in anger around the house. Phil must've seen it as hilarious though, because he kept giggling and then eventually laughing at the sight. This only made Y/N more angry, further continuing the stomping.

Eventually, he calmed down. Y/N decided to read a book to distract him from his thoughts. He went to the nearest bookshelf and grabbed himself a book.

"World Wonders", the title read. The cover was plain, a dark maroon cover with darker lines bordering the edges.
There was no author name on it, just the title.

He opened the book to be met with many words he didn't know of until now. 'This is interesting' he thought 'I don't know any of these words'.

'Well I'm still going to read it!', the boy thought. It wasn't going to stop him just because he didn't know how to read these words. Once he gets done with the entire book, he'll be able to brag to Techno and Phil all about. Y/N could only dream about the shock on their faces when they find out he read an entire book made for old people like them.

He started to read the book, as well as looking at some of the pictures that occasionally come by.

▁▁▁▁▁

Chapter 1: Forests

Forests are strange places. They vary from sizes to even wood types. Different creatures and mobs appear arond here, such as the curious bees that fly around.

 Different creatures and mobs appear arond here, such as the curious bees that fly around

Sketch of a bee (1954, April 16)

From Birch to Spruce, the looks and feel of a forest is different from one another.

Some are more dense than others. Some may have flowers while others are filled with creepy old trees.

They are the perfect place for getting wood, providing bases for many recipes.
Although they can have good sides, the bad ones can come at night time.

Dangerous mobs can come and trap you in a forest. If you are unlucky enough, you might not be able to find your way out of a forest! Make sure to always bring torches wherever you go.

(Go to pages 28-31 for survival tips in forests)

Forests can range from having just bare trees to flourishing vegetation. Various grasses and flowers inhabit these biomes.

▁▁▁▁▁

"Y/N! Techno wants to talk to you!", Phil interrupted.

The boy paused his reading. Now was not the time for a talk. Y/N still needed to read the book, but now he has to have the dreaded talk with Techno.

"Do I have to?" he whined, "I want to finish this book."

Phil replied, "Sorry bud, you're just going to have to pause the reading you got there." Sighing, Y/N placed a bookmark in the page and put away the book. He will have to read it later.

The man he had to talk to was at the entrance, waiting for him. His face showed the sternness a parent would have if their child got in trouble. It was basically the same situation as the one he's in right now.

Walking with his head down, he walked up to the taller male. Techno took his hands and went outside, in which the snow was seen falling from the sky. Y/N couldn't help but shiver from the blistering cold, he didn't get to bring his cape at all.

"Y/N, let us have the talk.", Techno announced.