[7] 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

[ Y/N ]

▁▁▁▁▁

He was scared. No. He was really, really scared.

This was Techno he was talking about, one of the best pvpers he's ever seen. How could he not be scared?

There was a clump in his throat as he listened to Techno rant to him. He didn't dare speak up. It seemed as if Techno was mad, very mad at him.

"Y/N, if this happens again, I will ground you for a week, possibly even a month if it happens a third time." Techno continued, "It's to dangerous to go out that far alone!"

Y/N could feel more tears start to form in his eyes. Eyes squinted, hands clenched, and a frown on his face, he desperately tried to fight the tears, but in the end he gave up.

First it was small sniffles, and then came the uncontrollable loud sobbing. This shouldn't be something he should cry about, but yet, he still felt like he had to.

"But why?", Y/N hiccuped. He could not understand why Techno wouldn't let him go hang out with his new friends. They didn't seem dangerous, there was no way they would hurt him.

"Y/N..."

"I'm.. I'm very sorry for being to harsh, I shouldn't have done that.", Techno apologized.

The boy could feel strong arms going around his small body. He hugged back, sobbing into his arms uncontrollably.

Pats were felt on his back

Pats were felt on his back. Perhaps Techno was trying to comfort him, he thought. It felt, oddly comforting. To be able to cry in someone's chest. All the normal kids get to do that, but not him.

His family wasn't the type to let him cry in shoulders. They just ignored him, even when he was in pain.

This was a better home. He liked it here. He hope he could stay here in this home forever.

"Y/N, there are bad people out there, you can't trust everyone you see.", said Techno.

"How are they bad?", he asked.

"They... well, there were a couple of wars, and there's this guy who... I'll tell you later.", Techno mumbled.

"Oh, ok then...", Y/N whispered.

Techno let go of him, gently pushing him in the direction of the door. "Let's go inside, it's a bit freezing.", said Techno.

Y/N already felt better. It was strange how one second he was crying then the next he was smiling. There were still the occasional sniffling, but he fine nonetheless.

Phil greeted them once they were inside, immediately grabbing a handkerchief when he saw the snot coming out
Y/N's nose. Techno and Phil stood next to each other, talking about whatever adults talk about. Y/N didn't bother to listen.

He happily sipped his hot chocolate from the mug Phil gave him. It felt great to be in the house, with the warm fireplace crackling in the background and the snow slowly falling from the sky outside the window.

This is home he decided, nothing will ever change it.