[10] 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲

[ Tommy ]

▁▁▁▁▁

It was a peaceful moment right now. A gentle breeze flowing through the air and the faint scent of dainty flowers. Mixed with the sound of nearby bees seeking for flowers. It couldn't be any better can it?

Well it would be, if he didn't have to watch a little boy sleeping the entire time.

Don't get him wrong, Y/N is a great kid, but when he has to listen to an 11 year old snore for 4 hours straight, it starts to make him go crazy. Even worse, the tears were making the side of his trousers wet, so he had to get a bucket for it.

Now he continued to sit and wait. The snoring was still there, but at least his tears weren't wetting his trousers.

"God.. When are you going to wake up Y/N?.." Tommy questioned the sleeping boy. He wish he can just pick him up and leave the area, but the boy had a horrifyingly strong grip on the log they were on.

It was getting close to night time, and Tommy is now trying to shake the boy awake. He did not want to deal with mobs at this time around. 'Oh come on Y/N, now is not the time to be sleeping!' thought Tommy. The boy wouldn't budge at all.

"Please! Just wake up and let me carry you!" Tommy hissed. Finally, the boy started to wake up, very slowly in fact. His head lifted up into the air as he looked around in confusion. When he turned around, Tommy was met once again by those... eyes of his.

He never realized this before, but the boys eyes were always wide open, as if he saw a ghost or something. It was a bit scary, rather almost horrifying to look at.

Those wide eyes, filled half way to the brim with falling tears that are just as white as his sclera. It looks like it came out of a nightmare.

Trying to gulp the fear down his throat, he managed to pick Y/N up on his back. before speed walking away from the place.

Y/N asked him, "Um, where are we Tommy?". "We're in a flower field, but right now were going to my place.'.

The little boy didn't question much further than that, opting to just being silent. Which was good for Tommy cause he needed time to think.

'What happened to Y/N while he was gone?' Tommy wondered. Y/N was asleep near a forest when he founded him. No harm was done to him. He wanted to ask the boy but decided not to pry into the topic. Y/N is confused and just woke up right now. It wouldn't be fair to ask the boy what happened right now.

He will just ask later. It's their own business anyway, not his.

▁▁▁▁▁

Sorry for the short chapter. Anyway, should I make a BNHA AU chapter?