Agent 15 (chapter 4)

As the school ended at the Academy Harumin and Yuzu were walking out of the academy.
"Where are you going Yuzu," Mei said coldly as she walks toward Yuzu and Harumin getting some girls at the academy attention.
"Is that the hybrid and Harumin, "
"There's the Mei Aihara the president, " some girls said.
"aha sorry Mei I was just heading to work at the agency" Yuzu said nervously.
"It is against school rules to make stops on your way home" Mei said sternly while glaring at Harumin. "B-bu," Yuzu said
"I will only aloud you to go if I go with you," Mei said.
"uh okay then let's go," Yuzu said smiling and wagging her tail. Harumin looks at her sighing because of the Mei tagging along. Easier than I expected can't wait to meet your Co-workers.

The three girls arrived at the secret agency headquarters and Yuzu sign herself in.
"Good afternoon Ms.Okogi and who are these lovely ladies you brought in today," A young boy said. "Maku you're my friend and my co-worker stop being formal around me and this is my sister Mei and my new friend Harumin," Yuzu said as she pointed to them.
"Hello nice to meet you I'm Mei Aihara hopefully we can be friends," Mei said as she bowed.
"And I am Harumin Taniguchi but you can call me Haurmi.
"We're already friends any friend of Ms.Okogi is a friend of mine, " Maku said as he giggled.
"It's Yuzu Aihara now since my mother got remarried anyways let's head inside I can't wait to see my other childhood friend, " Yuzu said. Another childhood friend is that so Yuzu you silly hybrid.

They all headed inside the building while being welcomed by some more co-workers.
"Welcome back Yuzu glad you could make it in today, " An older gentleman said.
"Good afternoon General," Yuzu said as Maku and Yuzu bowed down.
"This is my sister Mei and my friend Harumin, " Yuzu said.
"Good afternoon young ladies and Yuzu no need to call me General call me Kinji, " General Kinji said while bowing down to Yuzu.
"Anyways we will be heading to our stations to work and test the experiments on the new creatures, " Maku said while walking towards Yuzu station.
"Wow Yuzucchi is this your station it's so giant but.. who are they again Harumin said, " while Mei stood there quiet wondering who is Yuzu's "other friend"

"Harumi and Mei this is the well-qualified private organization of mines I guess, " Yuzu said, while about 20 people stand saluting her.
"So they like working for you, " Harumin said curiously. "Do your company have ranks here Yuzu?" Mei asked.
"Yes, and I am a captain and I train them, " Yuzu. "I'll explain to them if you let me Yuzu, " Maku said while poking at Yuzu.
"Okay, Maku thank you I have a lot of work to get started with anyways, keep a close eye out on Matsuri, Yuzu said as she was walking towards her private group.
"Okay follow me, ladies I will be taking you to Yuzu's Office, " Maku explained. Wait so that wasn't yuzu's office wow, I guess she's really big here.

The three arrived at Yuzu's office. The outside of the office had brown modern doors and at the top of the doors, it said, Agent 15 with Yuzu's name on it. Soon when they walked in Mei glared at a pink-headed girl sitting in her office. Harumin and Mei this is Yuzu's Secretary and her childhood friend Matsuri. Matsuri had her headphones on playing a game on the 70-inch smart tv.
"Hey, my name is Matsuri Mizusawa and I am Ghoul and I will sure like to taste your flesh nice to meet you, "Matsuri said giggling.
"Hey isn't your supposed to be working Matsuri, "Maku said while taking off Matsuri headphones.
"Hey don't be such a Buzzkill and I already finished, " Matsuri said while sticking her tongue at Maku and getting off the bean bag.
"Yuzu's office is so big and elegant, " Mei said while looking around.
"Oh, where are my manners I am Mei Aihara Yuzu's sister, " Mei said formally.
"I am Harumin Taniguchi Yuzu's ne-,
"I didn't know Yuzu had a sister Matsuri said, " while smirking at Mei devilish. You have a nice sister Yuzu but I thought I was your sister.

"Hey, that was pretty rude to cut me off like that, " Harumin said while looking at Matsuri who was up by Mei.
"I would avoid causing problems with Matsuri she's may just be 14 years old but she's is very manipulative at times, " Maku whispered to Harumin.
"Okay well, can you show me around Yuzu's room more? "Harumin said.
"Of course anything for a beautiful lady, " Maku said.

"Will I am Yuzu's new step-sister may I ask what creature you are, " Mei said.
"Ok come sit next to me on the bean bags, " Matsuri said while the two girls went to sit on the bean bags. "Firstly I am a Ghoul type 2 so I am pretty cool around here but enough about me, I wanna know do take showers with Yuzu," Matsuri said giggling while continuing to play the game.
"u-uh r-real no but why a-asked that she's my sister," Mei said blushing a bit.
"Well keep it like that cause...~ Yuzu's mines ~ Matsuri said told Mei while she whispered in her ear making Mei trembled because her's ears are sensitive.

"Hehe anyways let me show you around Yuzu's room, " Matsuri said giggling a bit, and stood up. "This Yuzu's desk as you can see she has three monitors and some boring paperwork, " Matsuri groaned on that last part.
"I don't need some kid to show me around an office I can do it myself, " Mei said coldly making Matsuri jump a bit.
"Whatever I'm going to play a game until Yuzu gets back, " Matsuri said while hopping back on the bean bag. Yuzu's office is located on the right of the building and it has gadgets like spy cameras, earpieces, and a briefcase also she had a spy headquarters background screen, nice smoothing carpet, mini-fridge, and a closet full of her uniforms pretty much Yuzu's room was wicked cool.

I wonder how Yuzu would look in her uniform looks pretty sexy Mei thought.
"One two there four, One two three four again, " Yuzu said loudly while training her private committee with her in her uniform.
"Captain Okogi may we take a break, " a boy with a sweaty face and black hair said while running in place.
"I supposed you guys can take a break everyone gets 10," Yuzu said while taking off her shirt showing her sexy abs and curvey body some of her squad jaws drop.
"Captain Okogi thank you and you look stunning as usual, " the boy said while looking at Yuzu.
"Oh stop it Akio you're gonna make me blush, " Yuzu said blushing a bit.
"Honestly it's an honor to be in your committee and being taught by you, " Akio mumbled while blushing a bit looking away.
"It's an honor of having you in my group your a hybrid like me and you're outstanding, responsible, and can't forget good-looking, " Yuzu said making Akio flustered up in front of her.
"Don't s-say things l-like that Captain Okogi, " Akio said looking away.
"Okay only if you promised to stop calling me Captain Okogi I mean we're friends aren't we? Yuzu asked. "f-frien, " Akio said before he fainted.

"Yes Akio we're friends," Yuzu said while picking Akio up and carrying him to his office his room was big and nice but not even close compare to Yuzu's office cause he is a Private First Class.