Appealing(chapter 7)

"Alright, ladies let's get this game going, Mei, Yuzu, Harumin, Himeko you girls on team 1," Coach said.
Two other girls also join their team. Harumin was the setter, Himeko was the libero, Yuzu was an outside hitter, Mei was the middle blocker, and the two other girls were the Opposite Hitter and Outside hitter.

"Yay Yuzucchi we're on teams we are so gonna win, " Harumin said.
"Heh yeah, I guess so but we shouldn't get too excited, " Yuzu said getting positioned on the court.
"Go Yuzu"
"When this is all over maybe you should come to my place yuzu"
"Yuzu I wanna be your slave"
"Spank me daddy yuzu"
"You know where to find me yuzuu"

"Ugh these girls have no shame and I have to be on the same team as that delinquent yuzu this is madness right MeiMei, " Himeko said as she clings onto Mei.
"Himeko, please behave yourself if we want to win you have to get along with Yuzu whether you like it or not, " Mei said as she walks onto the court.
"Okay, I'll try to get along with that delinquent only for you MeiMei, " Himeko said as she got onto the court with Mei and glared at Yuzu.
"Looks like the Vice prez is being nicer to you Yuzucchi, " Harumin said patting Yuzu on the back.
"You sure I couldn't tell, " Yuzu said.
"Alright let's flip the coin to see which team is serving first, " Coach said.
"We'll take heads, " the opponent team said.
Coach flips the coin and its land on tails.
"It's tail Team 1 is serving first let's see ah Yuzu how about you serve for your team I know you have potential in you, " Coach said and handed Yuzu the ball.
"Okay, I serve first, " Yuzu said nervously. darn why I have to serve first I don't want to hit the ball too hard because of my abilities ugh who cares
Yuzu decided to do a jump serve she threw the ball forward in the air, and jump with the ball as she saw an opening and swing her arm with some force or so she thought and took the shot. Cheers fill the room on Yuzu's side as she successfully scores. As for the other side of the team, the girls were startled by the score it left a mark on the floor between the girls.

"That was amazing I didn't even see the ball go past we must step our game up we are against Yuzu for crying out loud, " One girl on the opposite team said.
"Finally Yuzu accomplished something correctly in the first time of her existence, " Himeko said huffing.
"Yuzucchi that was amazing those skills of being a hybrid are paying off huh, Harumin said.
"Yeah, I wish a had a power that gives me good grades so Himeko can get off my head, " Yuzu said giggle.
"Good job, Mei said barely.
"Not so enthusiastic for me, huh Mei, and I thought you like me, " Yuzu said.
"As if Mei could ever care for a delinquent even if she is your sister, " Himeko said clinging onto Mei.
"Enough Himeko we need to stay focused on the game, " Mei said coldly making Himeko let go.
"Yuzucchi give us one more good serve don't let Mama Harumin down, Haurmin said giving Yuzu a thumbs up.
I guess I should give the ball a little more force this momentum.
Yuzu did another jump serve and jump with the ball aiming in the right direction to go she found an opening and swing her arm with a lot of force using a bit of her strength. The ball was coming at the opposite team instantly but one of the girls step up in stop the ball using her two arms the force of the ball push her down and left a red mark on her arms. The ball then bounces into the air on the opposite team side.
"I got it I'm going to set to the right of me get ready, " The setter on the enemy team said.
As the ball fell towards the setter two girls on both sides ran up to hit it as Yuzu and Harumin git ready to block the setter tried to do a faint. Luckily Himeko slides onto the ground and hits the ball back up to Mei. Mei got ready to jump as the other team blockers were already jumping giving Mei the advantage soon they started to go back down then Mei jump up reaching the ball and slammed it over the net getting the score.
"That was so remarkable MeiMei those girls actually tried to block my MeiMei, " Himeko said.
"Good serve Yuzu, " Mei told Yuzu which made Himeko mad.
"That delinquent didn't do anything well I was the one who should have the credit, " Himeko said pouting.
"All you did was save the ball Mei was the one to score, " Harumin said laughing.
"What did you do aren't you the setter Taniguchi the libero is the most difficult position in Volleyball so I don't want to hear anything coming from you delinquents, " Himeko said.