bond (chapter 8)

"That's Astonishing Yuzu I desire your tail I have several questions to ask you um may I touch your tail, " Hana asks while walking closer to Yuzu.
"Heh, are you a fan of the supernatural, " Yuzu asks.
"Yes, I am I'm a bit of a nerd for the supernatural, and now that I'm up close to one is incredible, " Hana responded.
"Cool will you touch my tail if you would like to, " Yuzu said as she stops wagging her tail so Hana can touch it.
"Amazing the fur of your tail so delicate and it's blonde a color I would have never thought to see, " Hana said.
"My apologies I got so wrapped up I almost forgot about Mei hello there sweetheart I heard you are a hard worker at the Aihara Academy and your planning to be the next chairman correct?" Hana asked.
This woman has the nerve to put her disgusting paws on my yuzu. "Yes, is that what my father told you, " Mei said as she wasn't just planning to kill her.
"Yes, that is accurate will I'm going to unpack my stuff would you girls like for me to cook you anything, " Hana asked.
"No, mother has already cooked dinner before she left, " Mei said sternly glaring at Hana.
Why does Mei sound like that all of the sudden don't tell me she jealous. "Sorry, Hana for Mei is just stressed from all the work she has with the student council, " Yuzu said while dragging Mei into their bedroom.
"Mei what is wrong with you, " Yuzu asked. Mei didn't respond and just left the room.
Ugh, Mei is like a book she so hard to read "Hey Hana we can talk more about the supernatural, " Yuzu said as she sat down with Hana.
After the girls finished eating they both went to get washed up. Yuzu slip into the bath and started to soak her hair. I wonder if Hana has anything to do with the mafia. I still can't trust her even if I don't have any -
"Yuzu, " Mei said coldly making Yuzu's thoughts stop.
"Y-yes Mei, " Yuzu jumped getting a little spook.
"Why were you being so friendly to Hana isn't she a suspect, " Mei asked as she got into the bath with Yuzu.
"Will I can't just ask her hey are you in the mafia out of nowhere I mean what if she's in the mafia and ran, " Yuzu said blushing a bit since Mei was in the same tub as Yuzu naked.
"I see, " Mei said and got out.
"Wait where are you going, " Yuzu asked.
"I'm going to our bedroom unless you wanted me to stay longer in the tub with you we are sisters nothing more nothing less, " Mei said coldly.

Why is Mei being so cold now one day she all up on me the next day she stone cone cold. Yuzu and Mei got onto their bed Mei faced the wall while Yuzu stared at Mei's back. Maybe I should Yuzu thought as she was about to touch Mei but didn't and just left her alone. On the other hand, Mei was sobbing quietly because she was jealous of Hana and Yuzu having an interest in the same thing.

Yuzu groaned as the sun hit her eyes she looks over to her side to see a sleeping Mei facing her with dry-up tears. I wonder was she dreaming about her father leaving her again. Yuzu leaned in over to Mei and kissed her on the lips that made Mei wake up.
"What are you doing, " Mei said coldly.
"E-eh I-Im sorry Mei for waking you up, " Yuzu said as she got out the bed nervously.
"Is that the only thing you're sorry for, " Mei asked.
"I get it Mei you don't want to keep.... doing it anymore sorry I just thought you look adorable when you were sleeping, " Yuzu said as she left the room leaving Mei all by herself. No Yuzu I do want a relationship.
"Good morning Yuzu how did you sleep last night I made breakfast for you too, " Hana said.
"I slept like a rock last night and thank you for the food, " Yuzu said as bow down thanking Hana.
"Not a problem I am your nanny for the two weeks we are here together, " Hana said as she giggles a bit.
Mei came out of the room looking with a gloomy expression on her face Hana noticed this.
"Mei sweetheart what's wrong, " Hana asks worriedly.
"I'm fine thank you for the food miss, " Mei said blankly.
Hana wanted to cheer the two girls up so since it was the weekends she thought of something. "Hey, how about we go spend the day together we could go shopping or go to the amusement park, " Hana suggested.
"No, I have to do work, " Mei said as she completely shut Hana out. Mei went to bathe and get back to work on student council work.
"She truly is a hard worker I feel like I did something wrong, " Hana mumbled.
"Don't worry Mei is always like that will I can spend time with you, " Yuzu said smiling, this is the perfect chance to find out some more about her.

"Sure Mei yuzu and I are leaving to the mall call me if you need anything my number is on the fridge, " Hana said outside the room door as she didn't want to disturb Mei. Yuzu and Hana left the apartment and started their walk. "Hana did you mind if I ask some questions about you I mean I find you pretty nice and I want to get to know you better, "  Yuzu asked politely.
"Sure Yuzu what would you like to know, " Hana asks smiling brightly, " 
"What school did you go to you I mean you love hybrids so I just thought you might you studied them or something, " Yuzu asked.
"I did I went to Japan's best university and I studied two things I studied the supernatural and law as I have my bachelor's degree and my master's degree, " Hana said.
"Wow, your smart so then why would babysit two girls when you can work in the police department or work along with supernatural creatures, " Yuzu questioned.
"Will I am a lawyer but I have a side hustle to babysit children or teens it's because I never got to spend time with my sister she kinda push me out of her life, " Hana said.
"Oh I'm sorry did you know why she pushes you out of her life it's kinda the same thing with me and Mei she almost is nice to me one day then cold the other, " Yuzu said.
"Some advice Yuzu you're still young so what bond you have now with Mei try to keep it working because you will regret not doing anything, " Hana said. hm, not doing anything so did she know about her sister being abused and just ran away.

After getting back from the amusement park.

"Today was such a blast I am so tired now, " Yuzu said as she walked into the apartment with Hana.
"Yes, it was Yuzu, and look how many things you earned, " Hana said holding so many prizes in her arms.
"Let me carried that for you it's the least I can do, " Yuzu got the prizes and sat them on the floor.
"Thank you I'm going to make dinner now it should be ready in 15 minutes approximately, " Hana said as she went into the kitchen and pull out some ingredients. Yuzu walks into the room with the prizes seeing that the lights were off Yuzu ignored it and continue to walk place the prizes down as she got one specific prize out.
"Did you have fun, " Yuzu heard a voice that familiar and the lights turn on revealing Mei in a sexy maid outfit.
"U-uh Mei w-what a-are you wearing, " Yuzu stuttered as she had a nose bleed.
"Isn't it quite obvious I want to help you and babysit you since I notice you're more into babysitters, " Mei said crawling up to Yuzu on the floor with her tongue out hanging out her mouth with some saliva.
"M-mei I-i don't think we should d-do this r-right now Hana is right outside the door cooking, " Yuzu said getting flustered as she dropped the thing she was holding as Mei gotten closer.
"Hana this Hana that when are you going to start spending time with your little sister onee-chan, " Mei said seductively as yuzu drop the floor backing up towards the way panicking nervously. Mei got on top of yuzu and start grinding against her moaning ~onee-chan~. Yuzu didn't understand what was happening and this made her furious as Mei was just doing this just because she was jealous and didn't understand Mei's true feelings for you. Yuzu pushed Mei off of her.
"Enough Mei why are you doing this? Do you even care about me? Are you just doing this because you are jealous? Just how you did the same thing last time it happen. DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME!" Yuzu said as she started to sobbing running out of the apartment.
"Hey what's going on, " Hana said as she rushed to their bedroom to try to figure out what happens between the two girls as she just saw a Mei in her maid outfit with her emotionless face. Hana didn't have time so she closed the door and ran outside the apartment to find yuzu but she was no where in sight.