carl / why would you lie?

me and carl are on the roof eating pudding. okay. I'm finally going to tell carl that I'm the governors daughter. he's in a good mood, seems his going to understand.

"um carl?" I asked. he looked at me with the spoon of pudding in his mouth. I giggled. he was so cute. y/n snap out of it! I took a deep breath and spoke.

"will you be mad if I tell you this?" I ask. "why would I? you're my girlfriend." with one arm he hugs me while I'm on his shoulder. I chuckle weakly.

if I tell him this he would probably break up with me. he will probably just leave me here alone and go back with Rick. He could probably tell the whole group and they will make me leave the group.

"okay." I took a deep breath. "carl, remember the governor?" I asked. he nodded. "well, I'm his daughter." I looked up at him and saw him in shock. he made a smile. what's so funny? "funny joke y/n." he laughs.
"carl. im not joking." I say seriously. "sure look I have one. oh I'm Shane's son." he starts to laugh.

"carl im not even joking." I say louder. "your not?" his face got sad. "but why, how did ? why would you lie to me this whole time!" he yells. I start to cry. "carl im sorry I just didn't kno-" he cuts me off. "didn't know what! didn't know that your own father would destroy the whole prison!" he yells at me. "im leaving." carl leaves the pudding and gets down from the roof top.

I start to cry. my first boyfriend hates me now. fuck my life. he hates the shit out of me. i shouldn't have told him. I actually don't care that my father has died. He wanted to kill my other family. no. my family.

I got down from the roof and followed carl. he went back to the house. I was behind him. he went in first. he shut the door in my face. rude. I scoff and open the door. I saw carl on the floor crying.

"carl, im sorry I lied to you this whole time. br- the governor wanted your prison so his people and me could stay, but his really mean to me. he cared more about penny. that's why I left and found you and everyone else." I smile weakly. he stands up and kisses me. I kiss back. "i believe you." he kissed me again.

I know this is cute/sad. if you really enjoyed the vote? sorry if the beginning made you cry a bit :3 well I-G-G-Bye!!