concert / chandler 1/2

cuz chandler is currently obsessed with tøp and i love tøp :P btw answer the question after the imagine

-

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I heard one of my favourite song started to play. tear in my heart.

"sometimes you gotta bleed to know." I started to sing along to the lyrics, smiling.

(a/n: my favourite song is actually either fairly local, lane boy, or doubt)

i kept singing and singing. i felt like i was being watched though. i looked to my left and saw this boy with long hair smiling at me.

stalker much....

"she's a year in my heart." i continued singing and smiling.

i felt someone tap on my shoulder. i rolled my eyes and looked at the person, seeing that it was the boy.

the face looked familiar. like someone on tv.

wait, is that chandler Riggs?!!1!

oh my god!!

my body stopped. i was about to scream even louder than i was a few minutes ago.

"oh my god! you're chandler! chandler Riggs!!" i said and he started to chuckle.

"yeah, i guess I am." he smiled.

"I-i c-can't wait for the next season! I'm r-really excited!" I said shaking.

he chuckled. "yeah it's pretty amazing. we worked really hard on it." he smiled.

I don't know what to do. i just met the love of my life i just. oh my god!

"can like we get a picture of something. not trying to bother you or something. or it-" I got caught off by him.

"yeah sure." he smiled.

"a-are. really?" i smiled.

-

i ended it here cuz the next part is fucking amazing.

alright question: I was thinking. what if y'all send me your imagines and I post them here!

yes or no?¿

if so it can be Carl or chandler (duh). it can be anything. just message me and tell me your name. :)

so yeah you can send me as much as you want.

the reason why i'm doing this it's because I don't have that much time to make imagines. sorry :( but yeah I think this is a great idea!