Chandler / Truth or Dare

so Elizabeth, Brooke and Elena are my friends here's there wattpad if you want to check them out EElena910 DanyelaHernandez kKatemexico

me and some of my friend and chandler's were bored so we decided to play truth or dare. Sam spoke."who wants to go first?" I turned to

I really liked chandler, so did he! Elizabeth was always mad at me because she had a huge crush on Chandler, but I ignored it. Elena and brooke like sam and gray.

we all sat down in a circle in my room. I was next to gray and Elena on my other side.

"y/n, would you like to go first?" Sam said. I shook my head. "let Elena go first." I say. Elena started to blush. She really liked Sam, a lot. "yeah sure. Elena ask someone truth or dare." sam told her. "sure." Elena said and got comfortable. "Elizabeth, truth or dare?" Elena asked Elizabeth. "dare." she said. "I dare you to go outside and scream 'I'm pregnant!'" Elena started laughing. "okay!" Elizabeth agreed and went downstairs.

we all followed her. "gotta record this." Elena took out her phone and started to record. we all went outside and waited for Elizabeth to embarres herself. she started to yell. "I'm pregnant!!" then we all ran back inside laughing. "my turn." Elizabeth said.

"Chandler truth or dare!" she pointed at him. "dare." Chandler said. "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with a girl." she smirked. oh shit. "fine." he groaned and got up. "hope it's not me." Brooke said and shook her head and Elena laughed.

Chandler was in front of me. "y/n." I was shocked. I looked up with my eyes wide open. "ooh go on y/n." Brooke said. I got up and nodded. we both went into my closet. it was pitch black. I took a deep breath.

"do we have to?" I asked. sure I like him but I never knew this would've happen. "it's a dare." I can feel him smirking. "okay then." I closed my eyes. once I closed then he kissed me. his lips were on mine. is this even real? Chandler Riggs is kissing me?! he put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. I put my arms around his neck. I can feel his tongue on my lower lip. I let him in.

I don't know how to make out though.

after 8 minutes I heard a knock. "you two done yet?" I heard Sam said. me and Chandler stared at each other and blushed. we got out of the closet. Elizabeth was really pissed. I sat down next to Chandler. "okay who's next?" Chandler asked. "y/n!" Brooke pointed at me. I groaned. "fine. Brooke truth or dare?" I finally said. "truth." she said right away.

"is it true that if you were to kiss one of the boys here, you would kiss gray?" she started blushing. "maybe." she covered her face in a pillow. gray chuckled.

"my turn." she throws the pillow to me. I catch it. "Elena truth or dare?" Brooke asked her. "dare." Elena said. "okay I dare you to kiss sam." Elena eyes popped wide open. "what??" she yelled. "hey you picked dare." Brooke reminded her. she groaned. "fine." she walked over to sam and pecked his lips and ran back to her spot.

Elizabeth and Brooke were sorta gossiping what happened. "okay next!" I said. "Sam truth or dare?" Elena asked. "truth." he said after a few seconds. "do like someone from this circle? if so then who." Elena asked.

oh joy! probably she wants to know who he likes. and maybe she thinks he likes her.

"yes." Elena gasped and had a huge grin on her face. "me!" Sam pointed at himself. we all rolled out eyes. "Chandler!" Sam yelled at Chandler which was falling asleep in my shoulder. "truth!" he said. "I didn't say anything but okay!" Sam said. "will you ever have sex with y/n?" Sam asked.

I looked over at Elizabeth. I think I found tinker bell. she was really angry.

Chandler looked at me and smirked. "I think I would." he said. Sam and Gray were shocked. "and you y/n?" gray asked. I nodded and pecked Chandler on the lips.

Elizabeth left my room and went downstairs. Elena and Brooke followed.

Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. tell me what you think? I didn't reread it so if I have mistakes I'm sorry. well bye!