i'm not jealous | carl

if this book ever gets to 100k reads i'll idk.

for kk

here in Alexandria, there many girls. girls my age. many girls that i know carl will check out.

i was sitting on a porch of a house, before i saw carl jogging his way over here to me. "hey kk."

"hi carl." I got up and he gave me a peck on my lips.

"hey, so like there's a little gather up of like boys and girls our age, would you like to come or something?" carl asked and i nodded. i know the reason why he wants to go. girls.

"yeah sure, it's good to meet new people." i faked my smile. carl held my hand, and carl took me to where the boys and girls were.

it was behind a house. i saw several girls, no more than 10 in my opinion. seeing these girls got me worried. i gulped and walked closer to the little group.

carl was with a few boys as i stood there awkwardly around the girls. i looked around and saw a girl, that was doing the same thing as i was, but just reading a book.. i walked to her, and she looked up from her book.

"feels lonely when you don't know anyone." i said and sat next to her.

"i know them all, it's just i don't like the girls here." she said and continued reading.

"kk." i introduced myself.

"enid." she smiled and we shook hands.

after a few minutes of getting to know enid, and her getting to know me, i saw something that caught my attention. carl and a girl talking.

the girl basically had slut written across her forehead. really short shorts and a tank top that probably shows to much cleavage from my point of view.

"i'll be back." i told enid, she nodded and i walked my way over to carl and that girl.

carl and the girl were talking and giggling, making me roll my eyes at the sight. i quickly walked over to carl, got in between them, and kissed carl right in front of her.

i broke the kiss and looked back at her, "honey he's taken." i pecked carls lips again, and right after carl took me by the wrist to somewhere away from her.

"kk, what the hell? why can't i ever be talking with another girl without you getting jealous." carl spat.

"i am not jealous, carl. i actually don't fucking care." lies.

"babe, i've seen the way you look at me when i'm around other girls." carl said crossing his arms.

"t-that doesn't m-mean anyt-thing." i shuttered. carl didn't say anything, but to just kiss me.

"i'd never cheat on you baby." he said and gave me one more kiss.

-

short but cute.

hoped you liked it kk!

stay lovely xx