WOOYOUNG - EXTENDED VACATION - 🔥

WARNING: DETAILED SMUT SCENES AND FOUL LANGUAGE AHEAD!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my first one-shot smut scenario for Wooyoung and it's quite long too but I hope you will all like it my beloved readers! :)

Y/N is with her friend named Yuna and both of them really like going to the bar and that time, while they are having some fun Yuna noticed someone and...

"Hey, Y/N! It looks like someone is eyeing you there in those bunch of hot and handsome guys!" Yuna said.

"So, what?" Y/N asked as she raised one of her eyebrows and Yuna smirked.

"Go get him!" Yuna said.

"Yuna, you know I am not the type of person who is into one-night stands, right?" Y/N said and Yuna just chuckled.

"Just try it, girl, and also, how long you will be still a virgin?" Yuna asked.

"Aren't you kinda harsh to me? I would rather lose my virginity to someone I love," Y/N said.

"Girl! That's not the case now, okay? You know, you will have also a dark dirty secret of yours," Yuna said as she winked at her and Y/N just rolled her eyes. As for the man who is eyeing Y/N, his friend named, San noticed him and...

"Hey, Wooyoung! It looks like you are looking at someone, huh?" San asked.

"Yup! To be honest, I know her," Wooyoung said and San was surprised.

"You know her? Why don't you just approach her and talk to her?" San asked.

"To be honest, she was my classmate when I was in high school and I used to bully her and did so many bad things to her," Wooyoung said.

"It means you are kinda scared that she will remember you?" San asked.

"Yup! Also, that time it made her decide to transfer to another school and after that, I didn't see her anymore," Wooyoung said.

"What? It means you really bullied her that badly?" San said and Wooyoung nodded and sighed.

"What did you do to her that made her transfer to another school?" San asked.

"Just random things like pranking her and also, teasing her non-stop in an annoying way," Wooyoung said.

"Oh! Okay! But why did you do those things to her?" San asked.

"I don't know! It's just that it's fun to tease her that time and she is very quiet," Wooyoung said and San chuckled.

"But after you knew that she transferred to another school what did you feel?" San asked.

"I think it felt so empty but at the same time, I regretted it because I didn't know it will bring her so much stress to her and also, I was almost kicked out of the school because of what I have done to her," Wooyoung said and San laughed at him.

"Dude! Of course, she will be so stressed and sometimes, some people that are bullied become depressed too! I know it's all in the past but I suggest you approach and talk to her," San said.

"I think I am still not ready to face her even though that was a long time ago," Wooyoung said.

"Okay! Fine! I understand," San said. Then going back to Y/N and Yuna who are still having fun, Y/N is already drunk and Yuna noticed it.

"Y/N, we should go home!" Yuna said.

"Huh? I am not drunk! I don't want to go home now!" Y/N said as she in a drunk state.