💌ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑑...💌

𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒

"Tia!!" Kio shouted , as he spotted my body in the bathtub. Avani ran up to the bathtub and held my hand "SOMEONE CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE!!!!" She screamed, A crying Jaden did so.

"Hello this is Bel air ambulance operating, how may I help you?" A woman asked "she's bleeding!, she's gonna die" Jaden shouted "excuse me sir, what exactly has happened" she asked nicely "she's tried to commit, come quick please!!" Kio shouted to the phone as Jaden was to upset to talk "oh my god, okay what's your location?" She sounded a lot more worried now " ** **** ****" Kio told her, the call ended and they all tried to keep the blood in.

5 minutes later...

Jadens pov
I heard a knock on the door and ran to it "hello, is this the right house?" A man asked "yes!, she's in here!" I said as I ran into tias room.

He grabbed a first aid box out of his van and grabbed a bandage to put pressure on the wombs. He then grabbed her body and carried her to the van and placed her on a rolling bed on the back, as me Kio and vani got in next to her. He and another man drove us up to the hospital and lead us inside and straight to an operating room "sorry but only one of you can go in with her" he exclaimed "me!" I shouted "I'm her boyfriend" I frowned as I said that, knowing that she doesn't think of me in that way anymore :(, he took he into the room and I sat next to her and held her hand as doctors tried their best to keep her stable, I ended up falling asleep.

A few hours later...

"Excuse me mister" a female doctor said as she shook my shoulder "yes!" I shot up from my sleep "I have good news and bad news" she smiled "let's go with good first" I hesitantly told her "she is okay. But the bad news is she is gonna have to stay here for a few nights" I smiled widely and looked over at the girl next to me "Thank you so much!" I practically screamed "I understand your excitement but I'm afraid..." she checks tias info "... tia, tia rose is asleep" she said "oh sorry" I whispered , I got up and kissed tia on the forehead "I love you so much baby, I'm so glad your ok" I whispered "j-Jaden?" She said with a rapsy Voice "yes I'm here, I'm here" I said as I kissed her forehead once again "get in my bed" she said, barely opening her eyes "no tt I can't" I giggled "why" she whined, weakly "your very fragile right now and he might hit you somewhere and hurt you even more" the nurse explained to tia "please" she whispered "I'm sorry baby, I love you" i said "you still do?" She questioned "after everything I said?" "Of course I do, I could never stop loving you" I smiled, she smiled too "I love you too jaden" she said as she reached for my hand but winced in pain and put it back down "I'm sorry, I'm so weak" she cried softly "don't ever say sorry, I'm sorry okay" I said as I sat down and softly held onto her hand "goodnight jay" she said as she fell back into a deep sleep, I laughed "goodnight baby girl"