💌𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒💌

A few days later...

Tias pov
I am going home today! Jaden is next to me and I'm getting all of the medical stuff removed from my body. Jaden has sat in that same chair for all of the time I've been in the hospital, the only time he has left is to go and get food from the cafe. I can't wait to go home and finally get some cuddles from him. "Hey jay?" i said "yeah" he replied "when can we go home?" I said, clearly desperate "I'm not sure, I'll ask the nurse when she comes back in" he told me. I could barely get up still because of all of the medicines that I've had and all of the blood that I lost, so I have to have crutches to help me get around and I have to rest a lot.

"Hey guys" Lindsay, my nurse said "hey Lindsay, when's tia aloud to leave" Jaden asked "anytime today" she explained, I climbed out of bed "let's go!" I said , turning to Jaden "chill, let's get you sat down and I'll get your stuff darling" Jaden sat me back down on the bed softly.

Once we got my stuff we simply went down to the lobby and signed me out, we got an Uber and went back to sway. When we got there nobody was home so me and jay just sat in bed.

"What you wanna do" Jaden asked, I kissed him "that" I laughed, he kissed me passionately "that's all I've wanted to do since i saw your beautiful face again" he smiled, I kissed him again.

⚠️smut⚠️

One thing lead to another and before I knew it we were getting undressed, Jaden slowly took my clothes of for me and himself "your gorgeous" he looked me up and down, I kissed him again. "I want you" I exclaimed, running my hand down his abs, he grabbed a condom and said "you sure" I nodded my head, he put it on and slid into me "omg" I said "you ok" he asked "yeah just watch my arm" I said, my arm was still hurting from the cuts. He began picking up the pace and it caused me to arch my back. "Fuck" he groaned. We both reached our orgasms and collapsed on the bed, cuddling up and falling asleep.

Author: I fucking hate writing smut but I had to spice up the story a bit ahhh😂😂i don't wanna post thing omfggggg