💌ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑💌

𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒

*when we got downstairs*
"Help me get the ingredients " I whine "okay" he smiles , we got the ingredients and made the cookies. While they were cooking I sat up on the counter , jaden came and stood in between my legs "hi lol" I say , he kisses me "hello" he winks "weird" I laugh , he places each of his hands on my thighs "your beautiful " he stares into my eyes "simp!" Josh shouts as he walks into the kitchen , jaden quickly moves away from me "I saw you jaden , no need to move away now" josh jokes "why are you up so late?" I ask josh "I could ask you the same thing" he laughs "we are baking cookies what about you?" "Filling nessas hot water bottle" he lifts up the hot water bottle "aww love her is she on her period?" I frown , josh nods "jay can you watch the oven I wanna go see ness" I ask "yeah of course" , I jump down off the counter .

When I get to nessas room I knock on the door , "come in josh" she exclaims "it's tia" " oh come in" . I open the door and come in "I heard your on your period" I say "yep, and I heard you made out with jaden" she jokes "shut uppp" i exclaim "we were just kissing!" "Just kissing?!... you were swallowing eachother" she shows me a photo

"Fans have zoomed in on you  and made edits with it" she giggles "that's so disgusting to see" I laugh

"Fans have zoomed in on you  and made edits with it" she giggles "that's so disgusting to see" I laugh . Me and nessa talk for a while until jaden calls me downstairs "bye ness I hope you feel better love you" i say as I walk out of the door closing it behind me "bye love you"

"Oh hi" jaden says as I walk into the kitchen"hey jay" "the cookies are done!" He exclaims excitedly "I know stupid" I laugh "what do we do now?" He asks me , i peck his lips and run around the kitchen , jaden chasing after me . After chasing me for about 20 minutes he grabs my waist and lifts me in the air "I want another kiss" he scrunches his nose trying to look angry "hah I know" I try to wiggle out of his grip "nooo you stay with me" he places my feet on the ground and pulls me closer to him , hugging me tightly "give me another kiss!" He says 'angrily' (being sarcastic of course)"haha no" I say , poking my tongue out at him, he stupidly kisses me longer humming "mmmmmmmmwaaa" , when we both pull away , I wiggle out of his grip and run upstairs "hah! You can't get me up here, bitch" I shout "t shut the fuck up it's like two in the morning , everybody is sleeping" he exclaims running up the stairs too "kio and Olivia aren't lol" I point to the door "ewww" jaden says (they were y,know doing the dirty)🤢, I laugh "I know right?!"

Me and jaden go to my room (for once) and fall asleep watching the simpsons on my tv , we cuddled , laughed , and had some kisses that night 😏. Thats when I realised , I want jaden hossler